1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XSN

XSN Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is the best game for AE for me, AQ3D is a addictive, fun, awesome, and interesting game. I would like to get an GDC Blade cuz that's RARE! Thanks for your generosity, Ogreman! Battleon!

Mayonnaise and Mei like this.
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  3. Skx

Skx Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I like the game because of the graphics and the story line and aq3D does have originality rather than other mmorpg games that looks like other games

Mayonnaise, Mei and Rakuh like this.
  4. assault

assault Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello! Here is just my little review! Well, first of all AQ3D is the best game I play on IOs, AQ3D is kinda addictive, fun, and interesting game. I would like to get an Rare Code! Thanks for your genorisity! We appreciated it!

5. aq3ddarkness

aq3ddarkness Ogre Newling

Credit:
    aq3d is the best game ever like really mmorpg with great and funquests to run and do just going afk in game is fun cause every can see me and how cool i look lol im a nerd but i love aq3d its a all around nice smooth game to play almost every device can rub this game its crazy how far mobile games have come aq3d always haveing neew updates to make the game better and funner for all i hope i could have one of these for my guy ill let everyone know gameorgee is the man lol 3

6. Hheeelieeay

Hheeelieeay Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Ogreman ! Can I have the code for the GDC ? It will really go with my Dragon Slayer set XD. So I have just supported the site, And hope to continue supporting the Ogreman ! Hope I get to see you in the game though... But ! I really wish I have the GDC Blade :3. Pretty pretty please ?

7. Jwiems

Jwiems Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3d is a fun game. Graphics are good and the game play is good. I like the fact that no-one is fighting over drops in game like most games. Gold is easy to come by as well. But it does get a little repetitious at times. 3.9/5 stars from me.

8. Aaron Fawbert

Aaron Fawbert Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3ds the best rpg I've played on my phone and it just keeps getting better... it would be nice if the updates came a little faster but when they do come there great. keep up the good work

9. Harold Viterbo

Harold Viterbo Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Can i have the code please

This site is the best i will spread and invite my friend to visit this you have the cool and awesome give aways . Hoping to have the GDC code and a Cape code :))
    Thank you in advance Godbless:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
  10. j25

j25 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d is the best MMORPG i've played, i'm playing their games since then, like the AQW, Mechquest, etc. Aq3d is still pretty new it needs a lot of improvement, it shows a lot of potential. It is a true cross-platform game that you can play in any device. Even though the game is not finish yet, it is the best MMO for me. I'm looking forward in the future updates.

Mayonnaise, Szczecin and Mei like this.
  11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  12. Asuna-San

Asuna-San MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Oke Then Mr. Ogre I love Aq3d for having a old shcool but cool gameplay i play lot of Ae Games aqw, aq, Df etc. and i like aq3d most for being 3d haha and rotate it 360.. that all thank you for the code hoping have one thanks thanks..

Mayonnaise likes this.
  13. AppleCore

AppleCore Ogre Newling

Credit:
    So AQ3D, the long awaited addition to the Battleon games! I started playing it back in Alpha which was eventually discontinued.. Eventually they brought it back and let me tell you, it only get's better! Items are buyable, obtained from drops, or crafted through a well made crafting system. You are able to customize your look similar to AQ Worlds. All in all, the game is looking to impress and is a simple and fun MMO style game.

14. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Mei and duckli like this.
  15. Szczecin

Szczecin Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is best MMO for me, i'm playing it for about a month now, and it hooked me up, i'm now addicted in the game. It is different in the AQW their another game, different mechanics, different things etc. And it's also cross platform you can play it in any device, wether on your phone, tablet, or computer. The game is not finished yet, but i'm gonna say to you that this is the best MMO i've played, and i hope soon it'll be much better.

Mayonnaise, j25, Mei and 1 other person like this.
  16. duckli

duckli BamBam

Credit:
    I found out about the game in december when open beta was out. I intended to find out if I could play AQW on mobile and found out about AQ3D by mistake and thank god I did! I love the game so far and it's really fun. Ashfall part ll is the best update yet.

Mei likes this.
  17. Dragonking63911

Dragonking63911 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have been playing AQ3D for a week now and the game is simply addictive i can no longer stop playing the game :p the gameplay is addictive and people are super friendly. i am lvl 10 now and i want to reach 16 quick to play in ashfall 2 also i play on mobile which makes it easy for to play with my friends who play the game on computer.

18. Maker_AE

Maker_AE Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Here is my review for the code, thank you!

AQ3D is very enjoyable; it harmonizes the old MMO style of grinding with a lovely 3D interface that brings good art and customization to a new level in the mobile game genre. I like the quest layouts and the easy-to-understand combat functions. One thing I would like to see improved are some minor bugs that keep us fixed in combat mode and easier player transportation. All in all, really great game.

Mayonnaise, Anthrax Kill and Mei like this.
  19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Anthrax Kill and Mei like this.
  20. Unication

Unication Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    While I currently still play AQ3D since its pre-beta stage, I am also still surprised of the fact that this game can actually be played on multiple types of devices; up from computers and down to smartphones. As for gameplay, I can clearly see how the developers puts a substantial amount of effort on developing this game with stuff like curious-looking dungeons and quest dialogues that keep players immersed into this game. The developers seem to balance it between putting as much rich content as possible into the game and constantly testing their game on multiple platforms to make sure it runs as smoothly as it can -- those two things are no doubt heavy to juggle around. Just like how they continue to update their other games with new content on a weekly basis (DragonFable, AQW, MechQuest, etc..), I have a strong intuition that Artix Entertainment will eventually do the same for AQ3D.

However, I still felt like I'm stung by a box jellyfish when Unity decided to cut their web player and ultimately caused the developers of AQ3D to make this game only playable on Steam. Aside from that, AQ3D is definitely worth giving a try.

Mayonnaise, Anthrax Kill and Mei like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.