1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone tell me if they ever fooled a doubler

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by ugmsrocks09, Jun 20, 2017.

1. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    tell me your story of when you scammed a doubler lmao

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Who the what now? :confused:

ugmsrocks09 likes this.
  3. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Alright I should'v been more descriptive on this proccess. Basically, on Runescape, I noticed many scammers that ask to double money. In this process, most people pretends to double money for other and instead they take the money and run off. I asked this one 'doubler' to double my money. Which he did, but then I said, "I'll double your money if you give 100k." He didn't take the bait, instead wanted to call me on discord. I was talking to him about life and such just to make him refrain from thinking about what he was doing. He gave me the 100k and I just walked off and told him, "You shouldn't be scamming others." He was crying for the money back in the call, I instead was giving the money to other lower levels in the game. He was so pissed off, that he followed me for 20 mins.