1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which quest or craft item did you have most fun completing?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    In Alpha, Prebeta, Closed Beta, or now.

For me it would have to be getting Brutal Horn in Prebeta when it was a quest reward. It was frustrating getting 200 kills without logging off (save quest progress was bugged i think) but looking back I had fun.

Mayonnaise likes this.
  2. I enjoyed killing the Slime Lord 200 times... and then another 200 times for Deathly Zed Sword. It was during early Pre-Beta at Yulgar's Sinkhole for the Slime Lord quests.

Mayonnaise likes this.
  3. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Quest... Hmm... I think one of the darkest knight lower tier swords where you need to kill Rocky.
    It needed teamwork to spawn the Bos which i find very enjoyable to do. :p

Umm. About the craft,
    I think it's the wolf handler's gloves.
    I needed 25 wolf fangs, but the wolves inside the dungeon at barrow point is kinda low in numbers
    What i did was. At the last area, there are infinite numbers of monsters because they respawn. But theres only 1 wolf spawn. I waited and killed wolves until i get 25. But!
    Later i discovered that i can obtain wolf fangs at heartwood forest's wolves...
    XD

Rex likes this.
  4. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Definitely Ashfall pt.1.

Maybe because the update takes so long (6 months+ lol) and the map just seen amazing. So much weird curves for parkouring not to mention brand new stat-topper sword and back items (scale thingy). The story still sounds cliché but good enough for the beginning.

I'm not into ashfall pt. 2 coz my connection was crappy back then. lots of one-time-only cutscene failed to load T_T

5. !MiDN1GHT

!MiDN1GHT Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    hmm getting scale set I think, was a newb back then didn't know what to do or where to go ;)

Rex likes this.
  6. Kapen

Kapen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    the craft item i did have the most fun completing is the furnace set. I met alot of new friends along the way.

7. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Items from the crystal at home