1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Do you Want an Account Reset?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, May 23, 2017.

1. gxrcr

gxrcr MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    well, if the max level is gonna remain 17 for forever...maybe?

2. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well if there was an account reset for everyone I'm ok with it actually. Just so those, that brag about Pre-ALpha items will not have to brag anymore due to the fact that everyone has a equal opportunity. :)

3. Well he didn't confirm anything. He's only said that a reset is "possible" but unlikely, and that there will be a reset only when necessary.

ShadowGlobe likes this.
  4. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    It would be okay i guess (providing they will give you a choice to do it or not. Like a reset button or something?)

5. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    A HUGE NO i expected an account reset when open beta started though it didn't happen (for items i think.. lvl did get reset) and as things are now with so many stuff bought and so many rares, seasonals etc. there is no way a reset is coming..

6. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If at some point they decide to reset EXP or gold I wouldn't mind as long as they brought back the Talon items so people can use up their gold on that.

7. I think that would make an account reset seem fair, is by putting rewards before the wipe. People with a bunch of gold can spend their gold on items before the wipe, people at level 17 can have some kind of reward, etc., especially since some of those players spent real-money for XP Boosts and Gold Boosts.

Reynz and Rex like this.
  8. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i love it i would really love to have it