1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Knight Fever!

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by scotti, Aug 29, 2017.

1. scotti

scotti Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I'd like to introduce a game that me and my friends have been playing for a while. Knight Fever.

If you love medieval themed games (play using knights, archers, mages, and a cat?), then this game is definitely for you. Using sideswiping gameplay that deviates from typical idle or turn-based games of today, see your Heroes hack 'n slash towards hordes of monsters sent by the Demon Lord.

An endearing game that uses pixel-style art and focuses on rich character background and intense gameplay. Hundreds of stages, different dungeons, and a tactical Arena system; you are free to compete and make a name for yourself in so many ways. There are no room for boring moments while playing.

SO gear up and Awaken to a game for Heroes!

[​IMG]

2. debra moran

debra moran Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi. This game is cute. I'm wondering if this is competitive game. I really like competition, so I was hoping to introduce it to some of my friends, and then will compare my characters to them. XD

3. scotti

Credit:
    Yes, I would have to say that it is. Most of the dungeons (Arena included) have a ranking system. More rewards for higher ranked ones. Plus, everyone gets to see your name at the top of the list.

4. debra moran

Credit:
    Yeah, awesome! Actually I just installed it, and loving the pixel art cute features of it. Anyway, I will be playing this for a while, uhmm. May I know your IGN please?

5. scotti

Credit:
    IGN: MooseCatEar

Me too! I loved the art. Combine that with the rich humor and it makes the game awesome.

Also just noticed that if you choose the correct line-up for a stage, they make a dialogue. I just found out because I only use 1 party line up all the time. I guess it's good to mix and match sometimes.

6. debra moran

Credit:
    Oh really? Wow, that's interesting. Hopefully I will get Kimme. I guess he'll make a good Hero for me.

7. scotti

Credit:
    If you need any tips. I'll be happy to help :)

8. debra moran

Credit:
    Glad to hear that, actually I'm having some troubles in finishing stages right now. The bosses seem to one hit my heroes. Not sure really what to do.

9. scotti

Credit:
    What Chapter and Stage in particular?

Generally my advice is, get a main 3-man team. Usually, this are the ones with the highest star-level. Enhance their equipment as high as your materials and gold can. If all of your recruited Heroes generally have the same level,star-level, and equipment grade; then it's just a matter of Party member choices for the stage.

Also, adding your friends' Featured Hero in your party is a great boost. Just make sure that you summon their heroes at the right moment (boss fight).

10. debra moran

Credit:
    Oh yeah. XD I've been wondering about the 4th slot. Of course it's for my friend's hero. LOL. Anyway, my friends aren't strong enough yet I guess because they are of my the same level. They are all Thouars as their Featured Hero when I look at them. Thanks for the tip by the way.

11. scotti

Credit:
    This game is great for RPG lovers who wants something different from the traditional turn-based games and wants to try something new.

12. debra moran

Credit:
    Right. I just love how the mecanics of the game works. It's not something that I've played before.