1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Combat System

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by ifh101, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeepingJayZ

PeepingJayZ Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Even if it's a mobile game, it shouldn't be this bad, like the game "Crusaders of Light" has a really good combat system with skill trees and it's still in soft-launch too!

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'd be interested to see a more complex combat system, like with skill trees, but also passive skills, and monsters with speed attributes so a Mage can't just simply run away from a monster and continuously attack that monster. There are a lot that could be improved with the current combat system.

3. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    agreed wholeheartly. i dont play this game just to look pretty

4. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    I agree with ifh. Having a simple combat system might be boring. It would be great if they add features like terrain effects and also the vision or detection of the mobs. Well. That would be really really complicated too i guess. And those features usually fall on moba games. Anyways. It's just a suggestion. The game is pretty much great on its own combat system too. C:

5. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Combat System right now is really boring but yea the game is still growing, let's give it a chance.

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Yep, i have to agree that combat system is pretty stale right now but i hope with class revamps that we are going to get will change combat in a way that brings more flavor to it. AQ3D is still in Open Beta phase, so there is still time for improvement but i guess combat gets even more flavor after live release. We can only wait at the moment so i am waiting and observing for new additions to combat right now.

7. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well i agree the combat system need to be upgraded!!! Skill trees do sound nice but can they implement them?? I think that might get in the way of new classes and stuff.. Anyway the game is still new so there is a lot of time and space for improvement!!!

8. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    something like epic duel where you gotta change up your strategy all the time for each person; improvise when there are surprises and brace yourself using predictions of what they'll do next after studying their skill tree

9. Plague

Plague DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    haha like slash everything use potion so bosic lolol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.