1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think about the Camp Gonnagetcha war so far?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Snowy, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So far, the Dricken team is in the lead with over 50%, and has already unlocked the rogue armor in the shop, while the Frogzard team is far behind.

For me, this war wasn't the best war, mostly because the map was more biased towards the Dricken team because spawn is closer to that team. I would say that influenced the war the most since it was more convenient to farm for that team. I like the Frogzard items a lot more such as the warrior armor unlocked at 50% and the green back item, and I'm sure this war would have played out much differently if spawn was in the middle.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    This was our first war with a war meter and i say that it's a start for improvement. I can see that map favored Drickens more compared to Frogzards, but it isn't entirely true when taking to consideration where spawn location is when you die and it's located in the middle of the map in front of Mess Hall and this should have been the actual spawn point when you enter the map. AE should have designed entrance better honestly.
    You do spawn there when you let's say go to Camp Gonnagetcha and log off and log back in and then you appear in front of Mess Hall. I hope AE doesn't mess up Vampires vs Werewolves war like this and try to make map not favor either side so they are both equal in terms of where you spawn when you enter that location.

3. Binsoy

Binsoy Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    This event is so bored af...i participate it so that the mogloween will unlock.:)

4. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yes, it quite bored sometimes but when i always think the war bar to reach 100%, it removes being boredom.
    AQ3D Mogloween [Best set event]

5. Binsoy

Credit:
    Yeah dude...i dont like their items either, i would rather craft pumkin lord set than those camp set

6. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Im not dude e.e , Those items is not that bad so its okay, a moderate one, most of the people are not bored because the dricken team is almost 100% or i meant near to get the victory prize which is the special rare flag back and etc.

7. Binsoy

Credit:
    Well...we have different insights and i also dont care about that flag :)

8. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    haha youre thuglyfe :) i like it ! doge be like

9. Binsoy

Credit:
    Hahaha...i only want doge set..if they dont release it,the next camp gonnagetcha will be mods and devs vs doges XD

10. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    hahahaha impossible dream ! :).

11. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Everyone knows that this looks like an unbalanced battle.
    That's because the location of 'dricken' team is more strategic than 'frogzard' team.
    It is very detrimental to the team 'frogzard'.

But maybe if AE adds good stuff when it reaches 60% or 70% etc, then it will be a lot of people eager to raise it.
    :)

12. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well in my opinion the Dricken team did have it easier because the map design is in their favor (more convenient location for farming, the spawn point:meh i don't think that matters so much but still, etc..). Even though the Frogzard team got boosted at one point to balance things out since the devs felt guilt i guess (might not be the case but that's what i believe!!) they still couldn't make much of a difference since most ppl still farmed for the Dricken side.. As for the "bored people went with the Dricken Team that's why they are winning" excuse/sentence (call it what you will) it really irritates me cause if you decide to support 1 team u do just that not joining the other one because you are bored ffs that ain't proper reasoning... Finally, i think the war takes WAY too long to complete.. Most people stopped farming because of that and the gear isn't that great to begin with so no excitement to hit 100% (and get that good looking stuff, the flag ain't worth days of farming..). If it was shorter that might have solved the BOREDOM issue!!! :D

13. I have no problem with the length of the war, but the craft rewards is the problem I have. Collecting craft items takes way too long, especially if this war is just supposed to last for a short time. It just feels like a lot of progress to catch up on, and having to walk from Ace all the way down to the Dricken team's battle area just to turn in a quest is tedious. I found the war to be somewhat ineffective for many players.

14. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It was a decent first war. There's room for improvement in all aspects but it was good. I'd love to see a war where it's a battle right till the end with a tight scoreline. I'm not sure what AE would have to do in order to achieve that, maybe improve the rewards for both teams or lower the time it takes to get 1% allowing for comebacks.

15. jv1306

jv1306 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    overall it is good for me. it still needs more improvement , the spawn area which is clearly in favor of one team, the rewards are almost identical, the time it takes to raise war meter by 1%...etc.

16. I would agree with improving the spawn location since that had the biggest influence on the war. If judging by rewards alone, I think more people would have farmed for the warrior armor than the rogue armor since warrior is typically favored more than rogue. I also think more people would have farmed for the green banner instead of the red one considering that the game lacks many green back items.

17. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Eh the map is a bit biased :/ overall it was fun for the first 2 days only lool

18. Blake Smith

Blake Smith MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    It was really one sided lol. And zards were further away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.