1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Why is PC gaming better?

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by BOKIX123, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Using a PC can also open multiple tabs.
    Maybe we can play games and chat with someone in other app without experiencing dc.
    :)

2. Fabhrach

Fabhrach Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    PC gaming has the simplest setup IMO... no need to go out and buy a controller. When I first started playing games, I did it as cheaply as possible. I already had the keyboard and mouse. :D

3. Represent

Represent BamBam

Credit:
    i play shooters on mobile lol. Ofc its different as pc. But many people struggle so much with it

i agree. I miss my pc :(

Agreed

Ye makes things less annoying

i would just recommed pc for shooters. Anything else i would use another console for

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2017
  4. Vanderion

Vanderion Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    There is always going to be a PC version of the game, but there is rarely a console version of a game intended for the PC. So I like the PC better.

levigame likes this.
  5. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Why is PC gaming better?

It's better because PC can handle a lot of games, also there are many games to play there.

But it still depend on your PC, if you mind, i recommend you to buy better VGA for you to play smoothly and no interruption.

6. levigame

levigame Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I love PC more than moblies ,lol,though I can't leave my phone alone .When I am in a game,PC or laptop renders a greater feel,especially when playing with other gamers.A total blast!

7. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Honestly PC's can upgrade graphics and play more in-depth games... but you gotta pay large sums of money for that performance. Cost-effectively, I'd say console gaming is better as long as your internet connection is reliable. Lot of games are moving away from PC-exclusive because of the large sum on console gamers and how consoles are growing in storage.

8. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    PC probably has the widest selection of games available. majority of the games I play are on pc. :)