1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Calendar 2018

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by LaughingCoffin, Nov 14, 2017.

1. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Surprised they did 2 codes again... I mean it's great and all, but last years was because of a huge pre-order delay. This doesn't look really good from a financial view for AE tbh. Maybe next year I'll just get my game buddy to give me theirs lol

2. jv1306

jv1306 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    so i decided against buying the calendar because shipping cost and etc. not worth it. BUT i wanna buy an aq3d calendar code *aherrmmm* if anyone is selling <.<

3. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    please hear our pleas for an aq3d code ! :(

4. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    The shipping was faster compared to the previous one.

fallenCrest likes this.
  5. UberDerp

UberDerp Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    My calendar is bought and being enjoyed on all of the games its for

6. -John-

-John- Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I have the cal & set, and one spare code at the moment. The scarf is beautiful, however the dagger is not reversed and the waist is a bit wide... certain pieces will be utilized in sets but definitely not all

valkangel and fallenCrest like this.
  7. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I agree with all your points! The belt is huge and is too wide, I ended up just using the regular chronomancer belt instead. I wish the dagger was reversed, and that they make a hood that has the neck wrap implemented in it. I really wanted to wear the chronomancer backpack with the set... it doesnt look right without the neck scarf though!

-John- likes this.
  8. valkangel

Credit:

ahem, uhh.. might you be persuaded to partake in a parley with yours truly regarding the acquisition of said alphanumeric cipher? (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)

9. Since people who pre-ordered the calendar got extra codes, I will say, be aware of scammers. I would avoid trading money for a code, but I would also confirm that the owner of the calendar actually has the calendar and verify other things to prove that that person is trustworthy.

It would be funny, if each year's calendar becomes a tradition. Give out extra codes in the spirit of giving, since it is close to Christmas. They might actually do that, especially to increase sales. It's like giving out samples to encourage people to buy your product, or giving out a buy-one-get-one-free offer.

The scarf is my favorite of the entire set. I do like the hood with the glowing eyes, but the scarf is better. It might not be my favorite color, but it's still amazing.

That would be interesting, to see a combo of back items like the player wearing both a scarf and a backpack. Maybe the team should add a new category for items like "neck items" and have that separate from back items. It would give more variety for players, but then again, there aren't that many items that would be considered "neck items."

10. valkangel

Credit:
    TBH the scarf was the only one I love about the set... lol

11. fallenCrest

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    People who will buy the calendar will inevitably buy it regardless. However, giving out two codes for the same items renders the second code unusable by the owner. The whole point of "buy-one-get-one-free", I would think, is to get the usage of two times at the price of one. If you can't use the other item, then the promotion is useless. Now with them giving two codes, which includes everything from the first code, people like me who would ALWAYS buy the new calendar would just try to win one on Twitter, or get one from a friend in the future. This saves me 20$ + shipping and AE loses the money I would've paid for it.

Although, I see where you're coming from in the perspective of Christmas arriving. It could boost sales for people who would use the other code as a present for someone else close to them.

This would be a great idea! I thought about the same idea when I got the moglin ears and wanted to still wear a helmet. Maybe these extra slots which could be: neck items, masks, and maybe even glasses could be extra non-statable slots for cosmetics.

12. -John-

-John- Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    My char name in game is -John-, I do have my extra available code (and actually now that i think about it i only used my first for AQ3D so it is available for AQW, DF and AQ still) and I am interested in offering it at a lower discounted price, maybe 10 or 15.

I have my spare code available, the 19.99 turns out to be 25 with its shipping. Would you like a discount, maybe 20/15/10?

I have my spare code, if you are interested in a discounted price ^^ Message me, eh! Battle on

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  13. LaughingCoffin

LaughingCoffin Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
  14. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Impersonation has been a thing right now in the community so be careful.

15. LaughingCoffin

LaughingCoffin Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Yah saw that on twitter o.o

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  16. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I have also seen few impersonators around social media as well. People who are famous to some degree attend to get impersonated.

17. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    2018 chrono set is beautiful. i love it :tongue3:

Straw likes this.
  18. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    :2thumbsup: Worth it to buy, sadly I am poor. That is why I am here :D

a likes this.
  19. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Wonder whats the discussion in preorders gettin 2 codes.. U ordered early u get twice the benefit. What hard to understand? U cnt use it on same account? Well when i get a buy 1 get 1 shirt i dnt wear em at the same time too right?