1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Do you want minigames to be added in game?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Mayonnaise, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yikes ... please ... not fishing ... XD
    Or else ... please don't make it super tedious like certain achievements in certain other games ... XD

2. OminusSky

OminusSky Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    sure why not mini games? LOL

3. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    fishing is cool! hope there's a chance for you to get like a legendary fish head :D

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I would also like to see fishing get added considering that i have maxed fishing in AQW!

5. valkangel

Credit:
    Hey, an adventurer's gotta have some stable source of income right? :)

6. Fishing would be interesting to see in AQ3D, but unlike AQWorlds, I think playing a fishing game should reward you consumables like fish to heal, increase attack, or something stats-related. In general, it would be interesting to see mini-games give out rewards whether it would be for ranking on a leaderboard, badges, items, consumables, etc. A reward system for playing a mini-game would make mini-games a lot more fun.

7. valkangel

Credit:
    Yea some sort of reward like items, or even craftables would be good!

8. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I would like to see something like these happening honestly, AQW fishing wasn't really that rewarding, you unlocked craftable items, a badge before it was removed because of an issue with it being given to people who didn't actually meet requirements or something to that effect and another badge that you can get, if you are lucky enough to spot the rare Derp Moosefish.

9. valkangel

Credit:
    hope there's like a legendary fish that you have to catch just for the lolz

10. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    AQW has the Derp Moosefish and what would AQ3D have then? Maybe the Flying Roosterfish and it's just a rooster/fish hybrid with wings and just as a rooster, it doesn't actually fly.

11. valkangel

Credit:
    They can make something else entirely

12. That is true. AQWorlds didn't have anything rewarding but a badge and maybe a few shop items, but once you get all of the shop items, then what's the point in fishing? A leaderboard system in place with weekly rewards for the top 100 players or so would be something interesting to see, and maybe have the leaderboard reset every week. I like to see mini-games that have a greater reward value.

Something more original than a Flying Roosterfish. They've done too much "Drooster" themed stuff by now, so it would be interesting to see other unique ideas. If they add fishing, they could have the rarest fish be a type of rainbow fish, or maybe a silly fish idea, something that would signify the fish's importance than the rest of the fish in the fishing mini-game.

13. valkangel

Credit:

probably a fish with legs or something silly like that... since it's a mini game the most legendary means the most silly lol :D

prolly add some junk that you can get like a bucket or a slipper lol

14. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    a minigame's a lot of fun when there's excitement involved, like when a robot working joe is going to attack you if you're not fast enough

15. valkangel

Credit:
    that sounds interesting..

16. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I am waiting for something like the Alchemy minigame in Dragonfable which increases the amount of HP/MP a healing/mana pot restores!!!

17. Thinking about alchemy, it would be cool if you could upgrade Small Health Potions and Small Mana Potions to different tiers with tier V being the hardest tier to upgrade. Unfortunately potions aren't as useful anymore since some classes don't really need them after the class rework. I'd still like to see some tier system implemented for alchemy.

Speaking of robots, maybe they could add a mini-game where players run away from M-06-L1N, like a tag mini-game. I don't really see robots being too special in AQ3D considering the game's more fantasy-based than science fiction.

When I think of legendary, I think of cool instead of silly. Well, maybe silly can be cool like a fish wearing sunglasses, but I think cool is legendary.

18. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    This please! Potions do need some reworking to make them more viable, but they are not that useful after classes got revamped so i really want to see consumables become more useful. Buff items are decent, but they could use some reworking so people will actually start using them.
    I was disappointed to see that Cursed Apple and Evil Berry were just reskinned Peach Froot and Guava Froot literally, because the names of buffs they give are same. They should have changed how powerful buffs Cursed Apple and Evil Berry give because you can just go and buy those Froots from Battleon.

19. valkangel

Credit:
    lol zard head is anything but cool... :D

but yea a tag mini game would be nice !

20. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i dont like pakour coz i play on mobile