1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

aq3d darkovia all weapons and items

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by xX STORM GENERAL Xx, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX STORM GENERAL Xx

xX STORM GENERAL Xx Club Swinger New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Hello there . You can't find all the darkovia drops and stuff in youtube since people are still figuring it out , so let's share what we know here!

The shadow slayer E and R sets are available from rank quests, you get two Lucan glaives from pack leader cassicus, and two daggers from the vamp noble(IDR his name) . Then there's the entire cheopteran set from darkhust ancient evil

As for darkovia forest, the second ancient evil drops the entire ancient evil set, and terrortroma drops two terrotroma scythes.
    Then theres the dungeons near lightovia, where you get the David set and a crossbow , and the place is good for farming fangs.

Thats all I know yet, so share what you know, so that everyone can know where to look, and not waste their time.

Attached Files:

2. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    There was a google docx Rapzaligtor made and posted it in twitter but I lost the link it contains all the drops and where to get it. Maybe not all since AE likes putting rare items secretly who knows :D

3. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    They added a low % drop to warwolf chieftain and it is currently the best weapon in the game, it is called Hunter's Stake.

4. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Yep, just noticed it now... only one im missing

5. Darkovia as a whole is very grindy, and there are items that are very difficult to obtain. I would say the Chiropteran set is the hardest set to get (because of the 30 minute respawn) followed by ShadowSlayer R's set (because of the long, repetitive rank quests).

The Wiki has a handful of items, though some items from Darkovia Part II aren't there yet. The Wiki is probably your best resource than YouTube.

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Speaking of those rank quests, why doesn't the wiki have information about what items you unlock when you rank up? It would be nice to have honestly. I do agree that Chiropteran set is time consuming to get and i am glad that AE made Ancient Evil set much easier, but still somewhat time consuming to get compared to Chiropteran set.

7. valkangel

Credit:
    ancient evil set is definitely easier to get than the chiropteran set.... though chiropteran beats it at the looks department (except a few parts) so it's all good :D

8. Actually, if you check the items themselves, they'll have a note on what you need to attain in order to access those items. You can see notes for ShadowSlayer E's set, for instance.

Of course. Ancient Evil (2) has an 8 minute respawn compared to Ancient Evil (1) which has a 30 minute respawn. The faster the respawn, the more chances you get to kill the monster for the loot.

9. valkangel

Credit:
    Im only missing the shoulders for ancient evil set, and i havent even tried to farm it much

10. I think the shoulders may be the hardest drop. At least for me, it took longer than most other drops. In fact, I almost had two of each item drops while trying to farm for the shoulders. At least it's not as bad farming from that Ancient Evil compared to the Ancient Evil in Darkhurst Town.

11. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    For me a weapon and robes were hardest to get because i only got both once compared other pieces of Ancient Evil set. Well at least i got it completed so i don't have worry about it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.