1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you think would be aq3d's main villain?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by valkangel, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I dont really think there should be a main villain for aq3d i mean I want them to just always continue the story wherever it goes lmao

2. Well AQ3D doesn't have one unifying storyline, so I doubt the game will have a main villain. I do expect main villains for each storyline though.

For Doomwood, it was Sargoth the Necromancer then later Necroknight when the AQ3D team scrapped their original idea. For Ashfall, it's Talyn the Dragonlord. For Darkovia, there are actually two main villains, Lucianus Rex and Drachus seeking the Blood Moon.

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I honestly want AE bring Sargoth back honestly because it felt like a let-down when they changed the main villain for Doomwood and it could have possibly been way better what we got. His name itself feels more threatening than just Necroknight, i mean come on!

4. LegendaryGriefer36

1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    They Might change it back when they plan to do a revamp for doomwood

5. That is possible, and the AQ3D team still needs to add Necromancer class one way for another. Strangely, the Doomwood saga doesn't have any necromancers; the closest thing is the Necroknight which isn't really a Necromancer. Hopefully Doomwood gets revamped. I didn't like it when they changed the boss from Sargoth the Necromancer to the Necroknight.

6. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It sure is strange to see Doomwood have no necromancers even though Doomwood is all about undead and necromancers would fit perfectly to the theme of it. I am also waiting for revamp of Doomwood and other revamps.

7. LegendaryGriefer36

1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Woooooo Necromancer after dragonslayer class plsss

8. What's stranger is that the only necromancer in-game (Morgul) is in Darkovia; yet, it doesn't make too much sense since Darkovia is about vampires and werewolves. Out of all places, I'd expect Doomwood to have at least one necromancer, not Darkovia.

9. xX STORM GENERAL Xx

xX STORM GENERAL Xx Club Swinger New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    You you can never guess, for all you know , it could be that Dricken in that cave. I was absolutely SHOCKED when that Monish prince Drakath backstabbed sepulchre and took the ultimate orb in dragon fable, and made that comeback in aqw

10. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Maybe they'll make a doom wood-isa saga, with necromancers and such, except it could be in Necropolis instead.

11. Wouldn't call for a serious story, if the "main" villain for AQ3D was a Dricken. I felt like the Doomwood saga was a complete joke for doing that, replacing Sargoth the Necromancer with a Necroknight who can transform into a Dricken. AQWorlds' had a serious story when the game first began and I wish AQ3D was somewhat like that. There are limitations such as 3D, but I feel like 3D can be useful to add interesting cinematics and effects.

Well that would just be the Doomwood saga then. The Necropolis and things pertaining to Necromancers are part of the Doomwood saga.

12. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It would be nice that Necropolis gets introduced to AQ3D as a part of Doomwood. Necropolis is an obvious place to find Necromancers for sure. It would most likely be the place to get Necromancer class whenever it gets added to AQ3D as well.

13. Necropolis would be interesting to see, especially if Artix and Vayle are the main NPCs there. Now the AQ3D team could introduce Vordred in AQ3D's storyline as one of the villains for Doomwood, but it might conflict with whatever villain the team had planned originally for the area. I think it'd be fine if there were multiple villains anyway. I'd like to see how expanded Doomwood could possibly get.

Also, I think the Necro Tower would be a better place to obtain Necromancer since that's how AQWorlds is like. Necropolis was mainly for the hard-to-get items.

14. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Based on the destruction of Guardian Towers across Lore, the teaser and mysteriousness of the Seekers in some cutscenes and emphasis on elemental orbs, I believe the story will be similar to the Devourer Saga in original AdventureQuest; with it's own twists of course. Seekers goal(s) is to kill guardians and they come from a "different dimension"... I predict that dimension is the Shadow Realm seen in the beginning of Greenguard. To expand on this, the link between the "normal" world and the Shadow realm was opened sometime recent to the events in green guard which allowed the Seekers to ravage lore once more. That one guy with the bow blade in that story will probably play as an major antagonist in the future; possibly as the vessel that harbors The'Galin AKA the Devourer, or some other new entity. I believe the main antagonist will send out Seekers to get individuals, like Talyn, to collect the orbs for them. The heroes will stop those individuals and re-establish the Guardian order in the different area's and have them protect the orbs once again. In the end, a war-event will most likely happen where they are stolen and used as a powering of the main antagonist. We will then acquire them again after winning the war, after the main villain probably used all their powers or something (or they will be corrupted then we will use the light realm to cleanse them) and develop a plan to unite all the guardian towers and the orbs to defeat the main antagonist.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  15. You never know. They might make the first NPC that the player met a villain, though it really seems unlikely. It would be funny if Twilly ended up being some mastermind evil Moglin villain though, or maybe Gaz, the second NPC that the player met. Gaz seems like he'd be a great villain for an NPC that was close to the hero, though he doesn't have much of a recurring appearance.

I think the Seekers would tie in with part of the game's story for all players, though I think there may be some Guardian-exclusive story for Guardians, maybe about some crazy backstory and other stuff since the Seekers have a lot to do with Guardians. There hasn't been too much emphasis on Seekers, but we have seen one pop up for the Ashfall Guardian Tower.

16. LegendaryGriefer36

1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    For darkovia it has very huge chance for Wes to be the main villain. A Werepyre

17. That could very well happen. The "main villains" don't seem to be established for Darkovia currently, or it's at least puzzling in some ways. Sometimes it feels like the Ancient Evils are the villains, then Lord Anemis (Vampire), then Lucianus Rex (Lycan). It's hard to figure out who the main villain is for Darkovia at the moment, and there might just not be a "main" villain.

18. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    every map has different villains. i dont think there will be a singlr main villain

19. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Would be cool if all these story ties up to only one villain tho

a likes this.
  20. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Gaz dricken or frogzard