1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D | What do you think of this Year's Updates?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Setsou, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    Well for me this is going to soo Awesome!! Cause all the updates that i want from the last year is on this year like the Guild, Guild war, Pets, classes, houses and etc..
    This is really what I've been over this past few months. Oh man just by think this new updates makes me really so Hyped!!
    I cant wait for them to be so released and i'd say this year will be going to be one of the best year for me.

2. Valea

Valea Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    The year of 2018 will shoot a barrage of updates to AQ3D since it will be leaving Beta.

I can't imagine how will AQ3D look like next year.

3. NoblesseNoble

NoblesseNoble Banned New Ogre

Credit:
    The planned list seems OP, but I wonder if they will be able to meet their words. Hope they do, often later but they still do :3

Pretty excited about guilds and stuff, Classes is what I am looking forward for at the moment, pets and houses will be great too o;

4. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    Well their the one who said it, soo im sure they wont let us down.

5. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I don't know , I can't imagine what will happen in this year! But I am so excited! :D

6. TouchaSpaget!

TouchaSpaget! Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I think the updates this year are gonna be neat!
    Starting on Ashfall 3 is a good start!

Setsou likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah the compiled list looks very ideal. I just hope 2018 is a more productive year as far as development goes, whether they have time to finish the list or just half. But we need to start seeing progress.

I'm excited about bank previews the most. A lot of the times I forget how an item looks like if I don't use it. It makes finding items you have to match with sets harder without a bank preview

This is interesting. I know this came in handy for people that made music videos.

More info should def show when you inspect a character, maybe account creation date, guild, badges, amount of gold etc a player has. I think inspect character should replace character pages, rather than opening a web page.

This is interesting. Considering AQ3D doesn't have a lot of consumables it'll be interesting to see what the daily login rewards would be. Gold? DCs? Maybe something similar to power gems in AQW, if you stack enough of them you can use them to craft different sets.

Setsou likes this.
  8. Probably not something to be too excited about, knowing that delays do happen very often. For instance, AQ3D was supposed to go Live in Fall of 2016, but has been pushed back so much, even releases, Kickstarter content, and other stuff. With the current 2018 updates, they've been decent so far, though there are certain things lacking in some of them like replayability on most cutscenes or a few inconsistencies that haven't been improved so much. It's too early to consider what 2018 is going to be like since we've only had one major release and a few patches.

9. Wooden Toaster

Wooden Toaster Little Spike New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    well its only the start of the year. so far, i'm really disappointed. i expected ashfall part 3 at least.

10. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    Yea same here..

Yeah true, but still we gotta look forward to it.

Yeah true..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2018
  11. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I think it's too early to think about this years updates because we haven't had that many updates this year yet. I am very fondly waiting for Ashfall part 3 and a closure for it though.

12. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    well it's ok as long as theirs an update..

13. Xenokult

Xenokult Big Brute New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Not bad events and updates but need more job in AQ3D.

14. Naotsku Kirigaya

Naotsku Kirigaya Big Brute New Ogre
    1. Dricken Society

Credit:
    All I can say is "Great Job AE Team!"