1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D menu and shortcuts

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by a, Mar 19, 2018.

1. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    hey guys
    fee months back while i was hunting for hunters stake i really wished there was a shortcut to go to cave of cure coz i always have to go to darkhurst then to darkovia forest and run to the cave of cure.
    i would be glad if there was a shortcut like /join caveofcure, or atleast darkovia forest under menu-travel option so that we wont have to run around maps.

what do u think guys ? and do u have any other maps where u would want a shortcut or want to include in menu-travel option ?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    The /join voidhall doesnt work anymore. Or did it stop working for a while now?

3. soulprince

soulprince Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    they removed it since ashfall part 3

and i think we should only be able to teleport to travel crystals or use the magic of the big crystal to go to a elemental realm/portal

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
  4. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I heard AE team will slowly remove the /join thing and rely on the teleport crystals

5. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Think there should be more join commands, especially for hangout areas such as Boog's Tavern. It's silly that we have to use a Travel Menu (I never bother to use the Travel Menu) to get there, or /join darkhurst then walk there.

I can understand why some players don't have join commands though, like if the team wants the player to progress as how they intend for the map to be progressed.

6. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    im glad i crafted staff of teleportation, so it was easy for me to go to voidhall for my title

7. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    its kinda ok to walk to your destination.. just like most mmorpgs you know.
    a lot of salt will come up if travel/join is removed most of it would be cause we so got used to never having to walk and not because its a bad idea.
    Put travel crystals all over maps, walk to it. so we cn enjoy the scenery the devs have given so much effort to create.

8. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    I travel back to the map location and return to the intro of the map

9. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i love all the /joins i would love it if the community asked them to keep this and add more joins :(