1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Masako

Masako Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I'm having a hard time crafting the Scale Slayer set I don't see much players in the areas I need to farm in, I should've just crafted it when it was still popular :(.

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i did well in my exam today. 3 more papers left and then il be free to play aq3d april fools event yayyy

5. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Just a normal day passing by, log in to aq3d and doing a daily quests, hunting Soulbourne axe hehe hoping to get this item by the end of this year.

6. Zeek00

Zeek00 BamBam

Credit:
    First time logging on in ages. I just got curious and decided what was happening here. Hopefully I can turn over a new leaf and get to know what the community is like now.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Continuing progress in Xenoblade 2, it's going pretty well. I tend to struggle with putting a lot of time into one game so it's starting to drag a bit... I'm glad it's not over for sure and I'm actually still really enjoying the combat an stuff but I do kinda feel like I wish I was closer to the end after all this time. It's just a really long game. Story is still keeping pace with new reveals, twists etc so that's been great. Few more difficulty spikes but the game is still solid on that front, haven't had to grind much at all but honestly, I enjoy the combat so much that I've fought a lot of stuff along the way anyway so that may have helped.

It's been a really great game, couldn't have asked for much more. Very happy with this purchase and already my favorite game on Switch.

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i got my 15 million gold in aq3d last night. now im just gonna relax and hang out wit my aq3d friends :p

11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Congrats on 15 million!

12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is now completed! Took almost exactly 70 hours and I really enjoyed it. I have a few big gripes, like field skills... the whole system is terrible, having to juggle leveling up the skills, equipping all the right blades for 5 seconds to use the skills and then flip right back to your main party... it tedious and pointless.

Worse though, is you get very few chances to move blades between drivers and since only equipped blades can be used for field skills and you can only equip 3 at a time, you can run into times where you have all the skills but can't equip them all at once and can't move them to your other drivers either... this becomes particularly annoying considering getting the blades in the first place is completely random and you'd have no idea ahead of time who'd need what later on. It's just a bad system.

Another thing I don't like is a certain character has 3 forms, no spoilers but you get the second form for free and the third form has a ridiculous grind to it... it's a real shame because this is an important character and now you're expected to do this huge grind just to unlock their third form or not have it. I don't understand that logic at all. Takes away from the game in my opinion.

I also found it silly you have to rest to use bonus xp which provide a lot of your levels. The thing is though, there are no places to sleep outside of towns... so here you are "trapped" or whatever in a dungeon and you have to fast travel out to a town to level up lol. This kind of scenario happens all the time and makes no sense. Thankfully you can jump right back as long as you do it near a waypoint but it just feels so weird.

So yea, that's a lot of negative but don't get me wrong. It's a lot more just nitpicking and annoyance than anything really game breaking. The game itself played very well from start to finish. Didn't hit any super crazy walls. The pacing was super good, lots of different environments and things to mix up gameplay. I really enjoyed the story too. Probably my favorite JRPG ever and one of my favorite games overall. I might even go back for New Game + which adds some cool stuff. Also hoping the story DLC later this year will expand on the ending a bit, no spoilers... it's fine on its own but would like more!

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    omg i am just so tired today.so much work has piled up over the weekend. several projects at once. why is everyone just waiting on me to decide, its their program why should they wait for my go sgnal to proceed. i guess this is why i was given a raise..

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Time to play Mobile legends again.. I just downloaded it, but man so many heroes add up that i dont know..

Now the aq3d keeps disconnecting idk why :/ i have to reinstall this again.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. RunnixxGaming

RunnixxGaming Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    First time logging on gameogre though, I hope I can learn a lot in this community xD

19. RunnixxGaming

RunnixxGaming Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Im totally blanked right now...

20. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The gameogre event was good for a small event. I think I liked the Ogreman monster more than anything, it's probably one of my favorite monsters in the game. The morph is cool but I'm not a fan of how it's a consumable item (one-time use) instead of permanent

Aaddron likes this.