1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Battlefield 5 Reveal Trailer is here:

The great thing is we got some actual gameplay (edit - not gameplay, just in engine made to look like gameplay, le sigh EA). The game visuals are absolutely amazing! WW2 is confirmed. Lots of other information was dropped so if you're interested I'd suggest looking that up. The big one I'll mention here is no more map packs. The only thing I'd caution is this is EA and they absolutely butchered Battlefront 2. Proceed with caution.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Sometimes, you've just got the feeling that you wanted to have your own personal time thinking things thru and all the wonders of life. You wanted to lay on the sand one night and be amazed by the twinkling lights at the sky.

5. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    A little hard to believe another year of e3 is almost here. i remember thinking about it in 2015. projared gave good too long; didn't reads

6. Yuno Gasai

Credit:
    Traffic everywhere. It's like most hours of my day have been spent on the road due to traffic. Having easy access to cars is not a good thing.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. Aaddron

Credit:
    I've discovered the wonders of Turmeric. I did some research, seen all the high scoring reviews... thought this can't possibly be legit but what the heck. Taking it for a couple weeks and my gosh, as someone who deals with a ton of inflammation daily this has been the best anti-inflammatory I've ever used. Not even the prescription grade NSAIDs touch it. Absolutely blown away.

Just a few more weeks and E3 will be here! Still hoping that pre-E3 pokemon direct happens but we'll see! I'm not sure about Sony but it sounds like Microsoft and Nintendo have big E3's planned. Nintendo we already know will be headlined by Smash so they are solid no matter what else they do lol but it's looking likely we'll see Pokemon too, plus whatever else they have planned. Xbox is more of a mystery, though some new 1st party games are likely... at least that is the hope! They've said it'll be a 2-hour presentation so hopefully, that means they have stuff an not just a bunch of stuff from 3rd parties.

The other one to watch imo is Bethesda. They really laid an egg last year, it was embarrassing really... pretty sad. The year before wasn't exactly big either. We know we'll see Rage 2 from id and we'll probably see some stuff from the other studios but hopefully, this will finally be the year we see what Bethesda Softworks has been working on. They've been quiet for a while now and if they stick to their more recent trends, we'll also get the game, whatever it is, this year. Hype!

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Yuno Gasai

Credit:
    New update in AQ3D. The monsters are tough and I die all the time. I hope it is a permanent map because I am kind of not in a hurry to finish that map. I also not so good in labyrinths.

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played a bit of Xenoblade 2, the new DLC quests dropped and while it's nice... I hate that they aren't voice acted and have 0 cutscenes. They feel low effort, which isn't great for something you had to pay for. Thankfully the DLC Pass includes much more than these simple DLC quests but still... even then it's not been a great value. The Story DLC coming later this year is gonna have to be great to make this pass worth it.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. Aaddron

Credit:
    Kingdom Hearts 3 confirmed to be playable at E3! This bodes well for a 2018 release! Tho its KH3... it will never be a sure thing until it's actually released and even then it might be questionable.

Still hoping for Animal Crossing Switch but at this point, I think the best I can hope for is a logo announcement with the game coming probably late next year... rip. Still, I'd take it over nothing. Many are still waiting for the elusive Pokemon Direct. It's still possible it will happen, last year they did one just a week before E3, so we still got time. If not, hopefully, we'll see it at E3 for a 2018 release.

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Pokemon Event happened! It kinda came out of nowhere and wasn't a Direct but we got the reveal. So three games were announced. First is Pokemon Quest, a free to start game for mobile and Switch. Out now on Switch, coming soon to mobile devices. For lack of a better trailer, view it here:

Next is Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee. Looks like the rumors were true. It'll be available Nov. 16, 2018 for Nintendo Switch. It'll have a pokeball add-on called Poke Ball Plus, that can be used to play the game. The game will have integration with Pokemon Go as well. Two player local multiplayer is confirmed. It seems this game is being pushed as a spin-off title. Check out the trailer here:

Last, Game Freak has confirmed that a new mainline Pokemon title for Switch is under development for 2019. So if all else fails we just gotta wait until next year to get a more traditional pokemon game.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i saw the pokemon trailer, the target audiences really are getting young. you get to choose between two, and i love espeon, so i know who i'm going to choose!

but i know there are normally more differences than that, and i want to know more

Aaddron likes this.
  19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Yuno Gasai

Credit:
    Took off from work to attend my brother's graduation. It was kind of boring listening to 1800+ unknown names being called to the stage for diploma. I ended up playing games throughout the program.

Aaddron likes this.