1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

World Cup Final

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Rex, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Anyone able to catch the game between france and croatia? if you watched it did you like it and do you watch a lot of football or no? I watched the first half until france made it 4-2. croatia just couldn't catch a break the first 2 goals they gave up was a own goal and a penalty kick

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I've never really been into football but did watch the last two matches and enjoyed it. I kinda wish the final would've been closer but it was still fun overall. I did find it hilarious all the over exaggerating contact, get brushed and they roll around like someone stabbed them. It's like bro... why are you holding your elbow? He hit you in the knee?!?! An what is up with the other team players trying to help them up but the guy on the ground is like "no no no no" and they are like "o but we insist... up you go".

Rex likes this.
  3. Rex

Credit:
    Yeah it would've been more exciting if it went to overtime or penalty kicks. I also like how penalty kicks are so close to goalie, it's like you get a goal, he gets a goal, EVERYONE gets a goal! And yea the diving is hilarious to watch, every time a player falls I'm always like "are you serious right now? he barely even touched him ref!!"

Aaddron likes this.
  4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I might try to watch more, do you know if MLS is any good?

5. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    The game was really good, both teams did their best. I was rooting for FRANCE to win and they did..

6. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Haven't seen the final, though I thought the match between Russia and Croatia a couple of weeks ago was pretty good.

7. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i watched the world cup final match. but i could not watch the presentation ceremony coz i felt so sleepy haha

8. Rex

Credit:
    I follow Italy in the world cup but they're mostly rebuilding now, their team isn't as good as before which is surprising for a club like Italy. Pirlo retired and Buffon probably won't be playing in 2022 he'll be like 44 years old but I'm looking forward to when they're competitive again. It will take some time to develop young players.