1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[AQ3D] Ideas for the next calendar set

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Sabugo, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    At the end of every year, AE provides a new calendar set with awesome new items. We have a Mage set (2017 calendar), and a Rogue one (2018 calendar). Warrior the next? Paladin like? Thoughts?

2. I think we should have a very futuristic-like Chronomancer for next year, something that feels closer to sci-fi, especially since Chronomancers are pretty much time travelers. So far the 2017 Chronomancer feels very steampunk while the 2018 Chronomancer feels sort of like some sort of time lord.

3. Pyo31

Pyo31 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    My thing is, I love the Chronomancer Bio and skills, would love in a future a Chrono Dragon Knight that even if those themes already exploited would be more Knight Dragon Themed with a Chrono Dragon in back item, would also like the idea of the calendar give 2 more sets because of different timelines (one where Legion has conquered even the Chronomancers themselves and one where Nation aka Nulgath have corrupted with void the Chronomancers and took over his timeline)

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Chronomancer class wouldn't be a bad idea because it's a thing already on AE's other games. I do hope it gets implemented well unlike some variants of it in AQW.

5. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Something white robes and wings