1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Predictions for next war held at Camp Gonnagetcha

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Heromanguy12, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  2. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Im predicting another boring war. And of course perma rare capes from heromart.

3. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah. I feel that AQ3D needs to make more of an insentive for people to actually farm. Maybe there could be a special item for the amount of turn-ins that you do?

4. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    A leaderboard is enough for me to grind all the way.

5. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I am only going to farm till I can craft all the new items ... no more than that XD

I'll leave the actuall challenge to players with more time on their hands :D

6. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    spiders and wolves, was an amazing war

7. Not long until we get our next Friday 13th, and hopefully the new teams this time will feel a little more balanced. Would have preferred something like wolves and bats last time, but maybe this time, they could do something summer themed, like a fire monster vs. a water monster. I think that would be neat. Also I hope we get towels soon.

8. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
  9. Looks like they did Twilly vs. Zorbak for this Friday the 13th. It would be cool if in the next war, we had a PvP-themed Camp Gonnagetcha where we had to defeat the opposite team, though we'd have to wait for whenever PvP comes out, maybe a gold team vs. silver team. Wish they didn't do a red team vs. blue team themed war since we already had a red cabin flag from two Fridays the 13th ago.

For sure, Team Zorbak's going to win for a couple of reasons:
    1. We already have a red cabin flag, so of course people will choose a blue cabin flag this time around.
    2. There weren't any new war progress craft items, so there's no point in trying to help the losing team reach a certain progress bar value (50% to unlock Campy Warrior, for instance, but most people got the armor between two and three months ago during the last Friday 13th event). If they cycled those war progress items with new items, then the war wouldn't be so one-sided like it is currently.

10. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    AE didn't really put as much effort to this Friday the 13th considering we had one already this year and it's seasonal content/side content which isn't important as main storyline content of the game. It's good we got something new also to go for besides one of those flags.

11. They mostly threw in stuff at the last moment. I think Cryo-Shrade was a last minute decision where the team decided to work on the new Shrade a day before Friday 13th. The new hiker stuff was from their newest artist. It would have been nice to see other items though, especially items that they've made that haven't been put into the game yet like the towel armor which everyone was really anticipating this year.

I think this Friday the 13th could have been planned a bit better. Instead of a red & white flag and a blue & white flag, they could have done red & gold vs. blue & silver since we already had red & white from two wars ago. I'm pretty sure the Spider flag from the last war was black and red, which was an entirely different color scheme. They could have brought back some Pre-Beta items as well and placed them in the craft shop as items that you unlock by reaching a percentage in the war meter for a specific team, maybe Nightfall for one team and King's Ransom for the other team for instance.

12. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I don't like the idea of making pre-beta items as prizes for a seasonal war event. I would rather have them be obtainable from a non-seasonal source like Adventure Items crafting shop or make them dungeon loot/mob loot with zone reworks.

13. Yeah, but it really doesn't make sense to just put all Pre-Beta items in one shop or in just dungeons. I mean it would only be a few Pre-Beta items for the war, not every single Pre-Beta item. I think Pre-Beta items should be spread out, not focused into one shop, dungeons-only, or anything like that.

14. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I do agree that all Pre-Beta items shouldn't be put to the same location, but i don't agree with them being put to seasonal/war events because i don't want them get "time-gated". I mean you have to wait for that event to get that Pre-Beta item? Nope and nope! Pre-Beta items should be spread out yes, but not time-gated for months to just to have a chance to get them.

15. Pyo31

Pyo31 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    For next year would like a Robina Vs Rogue Prince Drakkath Cabin war.

16. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Robina for sure, but Drakath isn't in AQ3D yet so i don't see how that would work out.

17. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Ogres vs vampire

18. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Ogres vs Trolluks would be what I want.

19. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    These ogres are Blue Ogres right?

20. Seems too specific. Ogres already look similar to Trolluks, and Ogres, specifically, aren't that well-recognized in the series. Maybe Trolluks vs. Sneevils for the next war since they're both iconic characters in AQ3D, and have the flags be red-orange and olive green.