1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Character Page

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by NaMjOoN, Oct 17, 2018.

1. NaMjOoN

NaMjOoN Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I really want AE to make character pages in AQ3D like the one in AQW. I think this would be a really nice add-on to the game. Being able to see what armor other players are using with a picture could really help with finding what items to use for sets. The current character page for AQ3D is plain boring.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Character pages do exist in AQ3D and here's a link to search for character pages.

3. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I think namjoon means showing a preview of the character. AQW character pages shows your character set (armor, weapons, pets etc)

The current AQ3D character page only shows the class being used and the achievements/titles.

Maybe they could try to make it look like the log-in screen when logging in to AQ3D with the background.

SethGolde and NaMjOoN like this.
  4. SethGolde

SethGolde MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    They could probably add it, but I'm sure they might (maybeee or possibly) next year.

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Current character page design will be very likely updated at some point to be something similar to AQW's character page with some AQ3D style added to it. I don't mind the lack of information because we can get a lot of it already in game. AE will get it done at some point when their priorities are set towards updating current AQ3D character page design.

Gamma001 likes this.
  6. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I agree. I also feel that making character pages better should be like the "icing on the cake" instead of being part of the cake. What I mean is that there should be more content before nicer looking characters pages get added.

7. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Yeah, there are other things they need to focus on. Specially in-game content like polishing story and game experience

8. They have tried it before, but most browsers don't support Unity Web Player anymore. I do think, at least character pages should display what items the user have and their stats which current character pages do lack, which shouldn't be too difficult for them to implement.

But I will admit, their 2015 character page concept was great.
    [​IMG]
    Source: Twitter

Ylber likes this.
  9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    That looks very cool! I see that there is a necklace item in there and maybe we will actually get ring and amulet slots someday.

10. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah, It would be quite nice to see what people are wearing. Maybe even what items they have in their inv.

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I can see that happening but AQ3D have other priorities right now so that is going to take sometime.

12. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah, I'm okay with it taking awhile, it's just something that would be nice in the coming future.