1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

seem i get older

Discussion in 'Online Game Development' started by rtkwar, Dec 18, 2018.

1. rtkwar

rtkwar Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    so long time since i was here was very beautiful days seem i get older now things changed a lot and forum changed a lot what's that credit thing? is that dollars i can withdraw? hahaha :"))) hahaha..... unfortunately all my work relate to games programming are gone .... i have to admit mistake that i did in my life was leave what i love to work in silly jobs ..... but i will back again to programming currently i joined to few online courses and i hope after done i get job as programmer also i will back to programming games ... i missing that ... and i have a lot ideas in my mind :)

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Welcome back :) A lot has changed indeed. I think finding that balance between doing what you love and what pays the bill is something many people struggle with. So many aren't fortunate enough to do what they love as a job. Following your passion isn't always easy but I hope it all works out for you.

3. rtkwar

rtkwar Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    yes true but in oneday while i am in my work i told myself what i doing in that job... it's useless without clear path so i resigned and i am enrolled now in several courses online trying to take programming as serious business not just a hobby i don't want end like that hahaha:

unfortunately, all my previous works like ww2 and castles war closed but i planing to re-programming all of that with more professional way ... also i have now real domain not free one as i was did before several years ago ...
    i noticed also game development department ended like characters in the movie hahaha... but i can't blame since no much activity ... anyway happy new year and i happy to see you again

Aaddron likes this.
  4. Aerobous

Aerobous Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Wooaahh this fella came back here ..2011 player nice .. Welcome back ! ;)