1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Westmere out of bounds.

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by LFox, Feb 8, 2019.

1. LFox

LFox Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Found my way out of bounds in Westmere. Gonna explore and see if I can find anything interesting. You can get out of bounds if you climb the wall on the right that's next to spawn. Westmere oob.png Westmere oob.png

2. LFox

LFox Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Where that person standing is where the spawn is. You wanna climb the wall on the right then make your way to where I'm standing. Westmere2.jpg

3. LFox

LFox Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Something about those houses doesn't seem right... Wonder what it could be.

2dhouse.png

Tried making it to the mountains/2d houses. Unreachable from the right side of the map. You can get pretty close by going on the left side; but you run into an invisible wall you can't pass. Rip.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Lol, nice man! I know a few out of bounds glitches. But my buddy told me not to tell anyone.

5. Romelyn

Romelyn MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    LoL i know also a few out of bounds glitches. But i never go with it my if my other friends figureout it they will use it for real i dunno why they love things like that in game. I love that if that thing works in parkour maps lol

6. LFox

LFox Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I know about a few out of bounds spots. Some I've found on my own and others I saw people do it or heard about it.

There's a out of bounds on the shadow skull bridge, a few out of bounds in ashfall, some in Lolosia. If anyones interested I can show you guys some out of bounds spots in game sometime. It's easier to show people instead of taking pics and trying to explain. My IGN is LFox.

7. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It is way easier to show peeps, but I really don't care that much about out of bounds stuff. I would rather just play the game. My IGN is Strikeback5. I've seen you around quite a bit.

8. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Welp, AE is at it yet again.

9. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    We're pleased to have a modern day beyond average game explorer such as yourself here, really nice screenshots )))

10. b3rnard

b3rnard BamBam

Credit:
  11. Not surprised, but there are even some obscure out-of-bound issues that would be harder to discover, like the collision clip trick in Mousehole Lobby where you can walk under a nail that's blocking your way by strafing left and right (and on very rare occasions, it'll let you clip out of bounds). Most out-of-bound issues don't affect the gameplay anyway since you can just respawn. It's the soft-locks you have to worry most about, especially in dungeons (e.g. falling into a hole you can't escape like in the boss room of Umbral Caves).

12. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    He's a professional...! ))