1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Sprint - Current AQ3D Ninja Cross Skill.

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Raffiel, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Honestly I rarely use sprint, maybe never at all.

In PvP, sprint can be stopped by bone cage or anykind stun skill. I rather put bone cage or rune siphon for PvP.

In PvE, I rather put long range skill if I'm using melee class so I still can hit the boss before other player one hit it.
    If I'm using range class, I rather put aoe skill or healing skill.

Pinkyz likes this.
  2. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah you are right, It's only ever really good for farming dungeon stuff or just hanging out and Naruto running which is the only thing I really use it for.

Pinkyz likes this.
  3. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    I just unlocked it iits great increase the speed so addict

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I have been using it a lot and it's pretty fun and useful.

5. I really don't see much use of sprint, other than parkour shortcuts for free players. In PvP, having speed advantage for a short while won't help in combat (especially in 1v1 battles). Even in team PvP, you'll just get stunned or chased by range-attacking players. Instead of sprint, they should just add haste where you attack faster for a short period of time.

Pinkyz likes this.
  6. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Ninja speed should just be added as a regular speed run if u wana run or walk slowly I really hate walking slow range and haste both work together and again each other I see what your talking about mage attacks slow you down

7. Or they should make Ninja immune to all slowdown in general, but create a new cross-skill that isn't Sprint. Cross-skills should be useful for combat, not for outside environment. But since cross-skills can be used for any class, they have to be careful about how these skills act in combat.

8. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I attend to use sprint more nowadays compared to travel forms because the startup is faster and you don't have to wait for your travel form to kick in. Sprint can be used out of the way from AoE attacks if you don't have enough time to get out of the way by just moving normally or just create distance from your opponent. Sprint in PvP can be great and because you popping it forces other players to use CC which in turn could have been used against a more valuable target.

I don't think giving a class straight up immunity to slows or any CC as a passive is a good idea because that can cause imbalance in PvP or maybe break some PvE content that we could get in future. What do you mean they should be useful for just combat? They are not defined only as skills meant for combat are they? Having utility outside of combat isn't a bad thing to have.

9. kauegatto

kauegatto MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    It doesn't work on pve since most mobs can hit you in any range if you're in their "area" before leaving combat, altough, might work on pvp against melee classes

10. BLoodyHeLL

BLoodyHeLL Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    some times the newbie players call me cheat if i use that skills XD

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It can look a bit strange if they didn't see you active it.