1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What might have happened?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by kauegatto, Apr 22, 2019.

1. kauegatto

kauegatto MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I mean, I've played AQ3D in Alpha phase, when there was almost nothing there and ok.
    I have some emails that are from 2015, which are my account verification (with original code and this kind of stuff), I started playing aq3d back like 7 days ago and when I saw my profile, I noticed I have pre-beta badge but not alpha one and you could only acess pre-beta if you had acess on alpha, kickstarter or bought guardian. I'm not guardian or kickstarter.
    "Any players who participated in the Alpha test, or who pledged via the Kickstarter and their pledge included 'Early Access,' or who purchased the Guardian Founder package were eligible to help test the game in Pre-Beta."

Sent a ticket to aq3d trying to solve this and got this reply
    "We see your character was not created until 10/19/16 when the game was already in Open Beta. "
    I'm pretty fine with the answer time and so, since I know they can't acess any kind of information. Just trying to figure out what have happened, if the game was already in open beta, I shouldn't have the pre-beta badge, right?... Where's my alpha badge? loll

2. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    That is a really weird issue and I have no idea what happened lol. They must have lost a bunch of information about your character.

3. If you didn't create a character during Alpha, you likely didn't get a badge. I think they only rewarded Alpha badges if you participated (minimum requirement: created a character). Also, early access wasn't exclusive to Alpha, and Pre-Beta isn't the same phase as Alpha. Pre-Beta happened after Alpha some time in summer of 2016. And if you have multiple accounts, make sure you're not confusing one account with another account. Anyway, you can find the timeline here.

4. kauegatto

kauegatto MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    The problem is, if I've never played, why did I take a password reset on december, 2015? while game was still in Alpha? tbh I'm not 100% sure If I played or no during alpha... But she said my account was created in middle 2016 which didn't happen
    Edit: Got response from AQ3D support, seems like I didn't play during alpha, and that's fine since I don't remember loll

5. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Rip dude, AK isn't that cool though. At least you are a Pre-Beta dude.