1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Stronghold of Security - Boots

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Chai, Jul 11, 2019.

Which boot do you prefer more?

1. Fancy boots

66.7%
  2. Fighting boots

33.3%
  1. Chai

Chai Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like the Fancy boots because they look like cozy socks, and they're kinda rainbow-like.

Fancy boots:
    [​IMG]

Fighting boots:
    [​IMG]

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Way back when, fighting boots were my thing because if I remember right F2P didn't really have many boots. Now days I can't even remember the last time I used them and with all the cosmetic overrides available I'd probably be more likely to use the fancy boots. That said, gonna vote for fighting boots anyways because nostalgia.

Chai likes this.
  3. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    When the Stronghold of Security came out I saw people walking around in the fancy boots, I felt a strong desire to ditch my leather boots for some fancy rainbow ones. Combined with the prospect of a sweet 10k, I rushed my way through. Died a couple times and lost the gp, but I made it to the end and claimed my boots, and really, that's what mattered. It was only when I reached the Cradle of Life I even learned there were such things as fighting boots, but I was all about those rainbow boots.

They were my main boots for a few years until I got membership, then friendship ended with fancy boots, boots of lightness are my best friend. A terrible sacrifice of form for a bit of function, but without cosmetic overrides those were the choices that had to be made.

Chai likes this.