1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

potions and travel forms slots

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by a, May 31, 2018.

1. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Do you like the new potions and travel form slots ? what did u equip in those slots ?

2. 6th slot: Small Health Potion
    7th slot: Small Mana Potion
    8th and 9th slots: Shadow Wolf Paw and Armored Red Dragon

I decided to keybind my 8th slot to the letter 'F' since it's more convenient to press the letter F on the keyboard than the number 8. It's funny that the number 8 still appears on the skill even though the skill has a keybind set.

3. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I'm having some issues with binding on the mobile interface ... can't bind the right slot ... hmm

4. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like the new slots but I think it wipes if you reset your settings or cache.

Pinkyz likes this.
  5. VJMaxZero

VJMaxZero Lord of Evil Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah this update make it easy to use potions and travel forms than before... So i like this new update :)

6. If it's about keybind, then keybind doesn't work on mobile. If you mean adding certain items to a slot, try clicking on the inactive potion slot, select an item in your inventory, then click on "Equip to Slot". It should work.

7. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    So much better than before. I use potions and travel forms.

8. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    But when I do this on my mobile, there is a big X on the right side slot ...

9. a

Credit:
    same. i see X and i cant equip there

10. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    I currently have pots xp gain for class and skill but I'm already max so I just stack them

11. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Yes I always use xp boost there even tho I'm max and they are worthless now wish incould sell them for dc

12. a

Credit:
    haha that would be so nice if we could sell them. i wsih we could also sell health and mana potions for dcs lol :-D

Pinkyz likes this.
  13. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Oh yes or go toooo

14. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    They are very easy to get so I doubt that we ever will be able to sell them for DCs. We can't sell anything for DCs, not even items that require DCs. If we could sell them for DCs then you would probably need to sell 10 of them to get 1 DC and even that can get out of hand.

15. Selling boosts and potions for DCs would be broken, but it would be nice if exchanging them for other similar items was possible. For instance, maybe the ability to exchange an XP Boost for a Class XP Boost or something. Some items, I never have to use, especially XP Boosts as it's too easy to level up.

Heromanguy12 likes this.
  16. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    That sounds like a good idea! XP Boosts really feel redundant so to have an ability convert them to Class XP Boosts would be helpful for players who actually use boosts.

17. a

Credit:
    ikr nothing sells for dc so sad. health and mana potions doesnt even sell for gold wiw

18. Aside from earning tons of experience from storyline quests to the point where you can max out your level, players earn extra experience when doing dungeons or killing monsters for craft rewards that there really exists almost no reason to even need regular XP Boosts. Classes, on the other hand, take much longer, especially if you're ranking up 10 different classes. And besides, when you farm for class experience, you're also gaining regular experience, so it really is redundant having XP Boosts.

The only time an XP Boost seems viable is if the level cap was raised, but even then, you don't really need to use them... patience tends to pay off when newer storyline quests arrive. Otherwise, players would be doing storyline quests for no experience gain if they had already grinded to max level, which I think is a big waste. A lot of players who did the Arcangrove quests, for instance, were already max leveled, and the storyline quests actually rewarded a ton of experience, so that seemed like a waste.

19. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Ultimately it's the patience that pays off more than those boosts. This a MMORPG and you are expected to have time to play if you are committed to start playing.

20. PerHalvor123

PerHalvor123 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I use cross skill, frogzard travel form, potion hp, mana potion and tasty bun