1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Is buying a guardian worth it?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Tekkenfan22, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Aside from all of the other bonuses that come with Guardian, the 10k gold isn't really that much. If anything, I'd say the Lore Strider package is a better option, particularly if you're just starting out. For two dollars, you get an exclusive badge, a set number of gold and you get 500 DCs, and also an entire set, but it only lasts 72 hours after completing the quests at Battleon (and unfortunately it's not available via the Artix Portal site, only the upgrade menu). I'd say go for Guardian, once you play enough of the game that you think it'd be worth it.

2. PerHalvor123

PerHalvor123 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Yes because it is one time only unlike aqe having monthly membership.

Guardian is good for 1v1 because it can heal and has high dps with fire attack.

3. Lord Cryptic

Lord Cryptic Banned

Credit:
    Guardian - most definitely
    Collectors guardian - definitely not

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Guardian is pretty good for PvE, but if we had older version of Dragon's Breath then Guardian would be even better in PvP that it is now.

5. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    guardian is so worth it. The benefits are great and you get lots of cool cosmetics and travel forms that are exclusive to guardians.

6. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I have question about bank. i know that i have more back slots, but if i purchase guardian package, do i get more bank vaults or only +10 slots on existing vaults.
    I have 2 vaults now, so when i buy guardian, will have 3,4,5 .... more vaults, or i will still have 2.

7. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    You only get +10 slots on your existing vaults. It doesn't increase your vault number. You still have to pay 900 DCs for opening 1 extra vault.

brankomiljus20 likes this.
  8. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Tnx for info, i was trying to find answer to that question, but no1 posted anything specific.

Metaqrion likes this.
  9. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I had stated in an earlier post that it was definitely worth it. I waited to buy guardian after I had already been playing for a while. In my opinion, I had already gotten over $20 worth of enjoyment out of the game and that was without spending any money on it. The developers had done a great job of making a quality game that didn't cost anything to play.
    Buying guardian was a perk for me, but also confirmation from me that I thought the game was worth investing in.
    I believe that the $20 buys a lot of upgrades and it also supports future growth of the game.
    Hootenheim tells you when you first enter the bank that guardians have provided free bank vaults to all players. That is true. If you become guardian you are providing for future players that may eventually become guardians too. Your investment will ensure the future of the game. It is a good investment if you enjoy this game at all.

10. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I think it's really worth it, as it only costs $20, I loved it.