1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What other special guests would you like to see in AQ3D?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Snowy, May 28, 2018.

1. Artix Entertainment is known for debuting special guests on special events. In previous games such as AQWorlds, there's been Voltaire, George Lowe, One-Eyed Doll, and loads of other special guests. In AQ3D, there's been Ogreman (as a monster) and D-Piddy (as an NPC for the recent release). What special guest(s) would you like to see in AQ3D?

CanineAQ3D likes this.
  2. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Maybe Elon Musk? You never know. He might say yes.

Ylber and CanineAQ3D like this.
  3. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I don't really have a preference on the guest, as long as there is an event XD

Ylber likes this.
  4. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    maybe cohh, a famous mmorpg streamer. cohh carnage

5. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Nightfall quest like king ransom with keys but more legendary

6. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    With Korn making an appearance it would be cool if we started to get more known indie bands or musicians, maybe even hip hop artists since that's the trend in music these days.

7. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It would be nice to see things go that way!

8. CanineAQ3D

CanineAQ3D Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I'm loving this korn event, and yeah I would like it if they added more random wacky stuff. The Freddy reference with the yellow jacket was funny. But I would like it even more random and of course rarer. Like say if this event had a mummy armour, referencing the song coming undone by korn, maybe make it like as rare a drop as frogzard head or hunter's stake. Other than that I cannot complain, for once I'm in love with a release, I'm in rares heaven with not nearly enough time to farm for them though :/

9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    An item that refers to their upcoming song? It would have been like a teaser.

10. Scarlet Sanguis

Scarlet Sanguis Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Would be cool to have artists that have already been featured in AQW like voltaire and one eyed doll to also have a concert/event or added to the storyline like one eyed doll was added to chaos saga

11. Unfortunately they're not going to extend special guests into a story or something completely new. It's like the whole reason the Battleon Arena even exists was for concerts, and it's become stale to the point where you're just doing the same objective that you did last time you played through a musical event, and the music itself doesn't alleviate any boredom from the repetition of the gameplay. The concert gameplay is just like any other repetitive gameplay; you find a music playlist (on YouTube, Soundcloud, Spotify, iTunes, etc.) to play while you grind, except with the concert event, it's usually a very short playlist from the game itself, which means you'd probably mute the game after a certain point. The upcoming event probably isn't going to be anything too special, at least when it comes to gameplay.

12. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I really doubt that AE would go that far this time around. There was an idea to have concert content to be put somewhere were they would fit the theme, but that was just an idea that was tossed out there.