1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Wings for AQ3D

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Thanos, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    We are going to be getting animated wings because AE did show some of them off during AE developer stream. We might get them when Lolosia saga part 2 comes out and with it some of the old wings get animated too.

2. I don't think it'll be Lolosia that wings will start showing up, but maybe Yokai Isle. I think the saga's more-accurate name would be the Mysterious Islands saga instead of Lolosia saga since the saga might expand to all of the ninja stuff to include new areas not pertaining to Lolosia. For instance, Dai Tengu was a monster from Yokai Isle that was introduced in AQWorlds. Whenever they release Dai Tengu in AQ3D, I'm sure his wings will be either a drop or some sort of craft requirement.

3. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It can be either way because wings that were shown were mostly parrot wings.

4. ArtificeJoker

ArtificeJoker Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    If only they release the feiry wings and the black version of it. That would be cool.

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I wouldn't be surprised if that happened because AE really likes to go with items with dark colors or red colors.

6. It's possible, maybe if they do a black theme for Black Friday this year and just recolor a bunch of existing items to a black color. I doubt it'll happen, but it very well could happen.

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It wouldn't be a hard thing to do, so I can see that happening some day. AE is no stranger to making retextured items.

8. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Wings capes in game are really cool i almost owned all of them except the black one that cost 500 DC its kinda expencive for me but in looking forward for more different kind of wings in game the current wings i loved so far is the legion dravir wings :) its really cool that i have a wings that madeup in bones :d

9. I don't think spending DCs on capes is really worth it, especially if it costs 500 DCs; maybe 100 DCs, I'm fine with, but 500 is a lot for a back item. I'd rather spend DCs on things that really stand out like armors or weapons, and just buy/craft capes that don't cost DCs. I'd say the best 'free' cape you could possibly get is Vampy's Wings, though how long it takes to get the cape depends on your luck and patience.

10. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    I agree mate but i really spending my dcs when i like some capes from sesonal collections but there is so many cool capes in game it just really depends on how you use it in a set or you make it better and about vampy wings that belt is really dope becauze its very cool if you have it and make sets with the bat scythe and you really need patience when getting it but im really glad i have it now and i never convert it in shards :)

11. To me, a lot of cape items feel generic, not really standing out. I'd like to see more variation of back item concepts, maybe even amalgamations of two different concepts into one entire cape item or completely brand new concepts. For instance, a cape + sword back item, a cape with wings (or wings sticking out from behind the cape), a cape + shield, a scarf + cloak, a quiver + bow, a bazooka, rockets, a striped cat tail (color custom to hair color [main color] and eye color [stripes]), peacock feathers (custom to hair and eye color), or unique models that would look cool as a back item (floating books, floating bats, auras/magical runes/shadow, guitar) etc.

It always seem like we're getting simple capes, most of the time retextures of existing capes. There's so much that can be done with back items that we haven't even seen yet, and that could very well make it worthy to spend a good amount of DCs on.

12. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Capes being generic is one of the casualties of weekly releases.

13. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    I really like your suggestions mate i hope they add those stuff in game :D i cant wait to equip them, ile farm them even they are 0.001% cuz i really want to see something new in game and not some retextured capes and cant wait to see an A FROGZARD HUG MY BACK cape xD i wish they add it in game cuz imma big fan of forgzards i think they are the heart of all mobs in game (just for me :p) its just cuz of the frogzard fountain and i see a lot of retextured zards and items that simmilar to them!

14. Even something silly could be worth getting, like if they made an entire Frogzard category for every item type... a Frogzard on your head, Frogzard armor, Frogzard on your shoulder, Frogzard on your back, Frogard belt, Frogzard weapon. Would be awkward to have a set like that, but people like silly things. Nothing has to be realistic, so they can very well create an array of back items that defy any bit of realism, and people will get it anyway.

15. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I am all up for more silly things to wear and use. We got some already but more wouldn't hurt at all. When it comes to making silly wings, I would want to see a very small set of wings that you could wear.

16. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Yea i like silly things :D thats why its cool to own kinda legit stuff in game like the rare stuff then make a legit silly set :p

17. Tanned

Tanned Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    wings for aq3d?
    lmao, while developers don't realize that since I don't fly in the game, they should at least make wings like movement not like fairy dragon's, but swing when the player is moving like the single wing of the line age 2 kamael race.

Until then I will always prefer cover, or some cute cosmetic.

18. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    You can get Tengu Wings from challenge version of Super Tengu that animation applied to them and there are also parrot wings which you can craft which have same animations as the Tengu Wings do. We finally have wings with actual animation now and that's pretty cool.

19. Randy1987

Randy1987 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I like the new tengu wings

20. Chai

Chai Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The Tengu Wings flaps with the body movement whenever the wing wielder jumps, and I think it's a nice add-on with the animation.