1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do when someone annoys you in game?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Thedarkboy, Mar 6, 2012.

What do you do when someone annoy you in a game?

1. Ignore him

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. Tell him to go to hell :)

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  3. Leave the game

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. Spread a bad rumor about him o.o

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. Stalk him all the time

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  6. Other

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Crichardson21291

Crichardson21291 Banned

Credit:
    Which games are you playing?

2. BeastCastle

BeastCastle MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Mystera legacy, 2d mmorpg. Lags bad when trolls purposely build a whole bunch of stuff and attack explosion it, even can crash server. It's got me hooked though, You can build bases in it, as big as u want ,'D . Levels up like morrowwind. Reborn system, if u wanna go back down to level 1 to increase the max level cap by 1 and get a boost of 10 permanent skill points each time u reborn. So u can imagine high level characters r super powerful!!! I made it to the first max level cap of 60, I don't wanna reborn ,'D I'm powerful enough to take down a pve dragon, I'm happy!! ,'D but I've seen an over level 500!!! : 0 the godlike power!!! I feel like the adventures of Hercules, where I'm Hercules taking down monsters, but nowhere near godlike power ,'D . And there's Peaceful 500x500 town to build in, I really like being able to change the landscape of a server. Or there's the pvp raiding village to live in, I stay away from that! ,'D don't want my walls crushed down and don't wanna die! Death takes away experience like diablo 2!! Pretty brutal ,'D and can go adventuring in infinite dungeon floors that reset weekly from the snake pit. My wife found me one of the most rare rings in game in a level 7 chest yesterday, she wants it back ,'D. Be sure to bring an escape lantern to get back to surface ,'D . Players can build their own shop tables too! Get 3 pinecones and u can buy almost anything, high level characters don't like tree chopping ,'D . U can also capture attack chuawauas with meat and level them up! ,'D they become tanks ,'D . Or there's grim reapers that fly around in dungeon floors and they have a chance at dropping treasure chests that could contain a spell book. Rare treasure! ,'D So u can see I have lots of fun, it easily outways the lag for me. The super Nintendo graphics are a lot of fun for me to. And the only pay feature changes cosmetics only, so no pay to win! It rewards the grinders all the way, more hours more power!

goddrinker and Crichardson21291 like this.
  3. goddrinker

goddrinker MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    when people annoy me on the game a phone the police.

4. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Ignore without a second chance. Always works for me.