1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Hi !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BeastCastle, Apr 8, 2020.

1. BeastCastle

BeastCastle MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I used this site a long time ago when I was looking for a new mmorpg to play. The site had a huge list of all sorts of different games. I forgot which one, maybe it was minecraft before it exploded and took off ,'D maybe when it was still $4.99 . I wanna read player reviews of lots of games and since this place I remembered had a huge list, this was my first stop when I want to game read!

Crichardson21291 likes this.
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Welcome to the forums :)

Crichardson21291 likes this.
  3. goddrinker

goddrinker MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    same with me, use to really love destiny, warframe and neverwinter so i stumbled on this site and then i read the reviews and started playing more mmorpgs. now it too time consuming and only play aq3d every so often.

BeastCastle likes this.
  4. BeastCastle

Credit:
    Thank you!

Aaddron likes this.
  5. BeastCastle

Credit:
    My best friend played destiny when it first came out, it didn't release enough weeklys to keep him busy all week ,'D . I tried some baulder gates that had never winter in the name, my npc party members would get mad at me and the npc guards would come out of portals and whoop me ,'D. I've seen people on here talking about that aq game, I will take a peek! :D

6. goddrinker

goddrinker MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    i woudlnt say aq3d is "better" then the others in term of content and game play but it is a growing game that is still in beta. i still enjoy it and have made many friends on it : D

7. DeadlyDose

DeadlyDose BamBam

Credit:
    Yeah, I'm also looking for something good to play since I'm on lockdown because of Covid.

8. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I don't remember Minecraft being a mmorpg, but there are mods which make that possible. Welcome back to the forums @BeastCastle!