1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Bank Vaults and Slots

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Masako, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Cabinet

Cabinet Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    My bank glitches items man and they vanish...

2. darbove36

darbove36 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  3. Ashley Eley

Ashley Eley Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    I have 60 & 10 vaults, but I know 50 vaults is the max you can have.

darbove36 likes this.
  4. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    3 slot , 6 vaults

5. Heartt

Heartt Brute

Credit:
    ı have still 7 slot

6. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I got 11 vaults, mainly from doing the free ads.

7. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Can't even do ads, because they're still broken (at least on iOS), and they're not even available on the PC version of the game. Over a year now and they still haven't fixed that issue. And it just eats up time anyway trying to get it to work; it's easier to just earn money in real life and spend it than to waste time trying to get ads to work.

And I just get most of my DCs from treasure chests, and the net effect on how it's spent makes almost no difference since the item rewards eat up space. For instance, at the beginning when chests were still new, I was getting more items from chests and little DCs to buy vaults to store those items, which meant there was a net loss in DCs because I spent more DCs just to store the item rewards than I actually gained. Then after a while, I was getting duplicate items (of uncommon and awesome quality items), so then there was a net gain in DCs since I didn't actively need more space. Most of my vaults hold treasure chest items,
    and I don't really care to use those chest items; I just keep the items as a sign of progress, so to me, having "x" number of vaults means nothing. The items that I do care about, I just keep them unclaimed in my craft menu, and my craft menu is bugged to the point where the scroll bar disappears when you scroll down about halfway.

I think if you plan to earn DCs, but also keep chest items, you need a lot of perseverance (like 1 year of opening chests). You won't see much gain in the first few months, because most of the DCs will be spent on vaults to occupy chest items rather than items you really care about storing.

8. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm sorry to hear that you can't get the ads to work. If you watch ads every twelve hours then it is possible to earn 900 dc for a new vault in 19 days. Less than that if you get more dc from daily chests. Sometimes I will buy dc if there is a great item that has just come up and I don't feel like waiting to save up for it. The ads works well for me on Android if I do a lot of advertising ID resetting. Lots of glitches but it works well if you learn what to do/not do.

9. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i bought 11 slots but i want a lot more