1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What fighting game character do you like the most?

Discussion in 'Fighting and Wrestling Games' started by Heromanguy12, May 20, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Fighting games give you access to many characters you could play as and the amount varies from game to game. There is always at least one character that you really like and there are many reasons for that to be the case. What character in a fighting game do you like the most and why?

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Depends, because you could like a specific character for different factors: Design, Jump Power, Weight, Speed, Strength, etc.

And I think it really varies, because you'll always have different match-ups. There's never one exact character that's going to fit every criteria, because every fighting character has their own pros and cons, and it's generally hard to pick a favorite when you rotate around by choosing various characters to play. Think of it like a game of rock, paper, scissors; they're all on an equal playing field.

But when it comes to what game has the best character roster, I'd probably say Super Smash Bros. since it has all of the fan favorites. I don't think there's any other fighting game that connects characters together like Smash does.

3. Sepherus96

Sepherus96 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Jiggly puff from super smash bros melee

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Definitely ranked S tier for Melee, so that's a solid choice, but for other Smash series, I'd say Jigglypuff is weaker.