1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A MMORPG with the most consistent lore?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Heromanguy12, May 24, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There are a fair share of MMORPGs out there and they all got lore tied to them. There are going to be holes in that lore, but what MMORPG has the most consistent lore?

2. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I can't say anything obvious as 'most consistent' but I can tell a few games that are 'consistent'. Almost all of the AE games, WOW, and Witcher games have good-quality and consistent lores in my opinion.

3. I don't think you could really say that any one particular game is the most consistent in terms of lore, but World of Warcraft does it so well that it expands across other games; World of Warcraft brings some interconnection with other games like Hearthstone and other parts of the Warcraft franchise, so it's easy to see why there's a lot of fandom in Blizzard games. I think any MMORPG that creates its own franchise beyond just the MMORPG is likely to have, at the very least, an in-depth lore; generally the bigger the scope the game possesses, the more depth it introduces.