1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft Dungeons

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by Heromanguy12, May 16, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    A new upcoming game from Mojang which is an action-RPG that takes place in the Minecraft universe. Enter a dungeon alone or with your friends online or couch co-op and fight enemies using many forms of combat and discover new abilities and items along the way during your quest to save the villagers from the evil Arch-Illager. The release date is 26th of May 2020. What do you guys think about this game?

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I think it looks fun. It’s a good price too. I’m definitely gonna check it out. It really looks like a game better with friends though.

3. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Just like Minecraft attends to be! It's interesting to see how well it will do when it comes out. I would assume it will do well because it's a game related to Minecraft.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    Yeah definitely, I assume it’ll do well too. Though I think it could be a massive hit if they could get it onto mobile.

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It probably should go mobile just like Minecraft did and hopefully it might not be out of the question for that reason. Soo many potential players.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    I think mobile has a huge opening for a good ARPG that isn't full of MTX. I feel like if this game turns out well it'd be absolutely massive on mobile.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played it a fair bit today an it’s pretty fun. It’s a bit simplistic an I’m feeling it might be pretty short if one isn’t into doing the same maps over at higher difficulties. I’ll have to see tho. I think it’d be a great game to play with the family or kids. The core is all simplistic enough that I think most skill levels could join in without much frustration. Can crank up the difficulty too for more seasoned players. I think at its price point it seems to be a pretty fair value, it’s not diablo but it’s not awful either. An the Minecraft theme is really well done.