1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Are free MMORPGs any more difficult compared to paid MMORPGs?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Heromanguy12, May 25, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    When I am speaking of the difficulty, I am referring to how hard it is to get through the game through leveling your character to max level and steps required to achieve that. Are free MMORPGs any more difficult compared to paid MMORPGs or is there a difference?

2. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hmm, that's a tough question. I would say it depends on the game, but I can say every free to play game maker companies need money to survive in the market. So even if the game is free, the high possibility there will be in-game payments such as cosmetics and boosts.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't think price determines difficulty at all, especially since MMORPGs have different purposes from each other for different reasons. Some MMORPGs are more social than others, some are more about exploration and discovery than others, some are about completing tasks/missions/quests than others, some are about defeating hard bosses than other; it all depends, especially what the primary focus is on. I usually think price determines content and quality than difficulty.