1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary class sets

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Xctroy, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    What are your thoughts on the legendary sets that have been added for each class. I love the berserker, guardian and moglomancer set but the rest feel partially low effort to me

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Am currently grinding for Berseker set, for me that is the best on, beside that one, i would mby go for Paladin, others not so much

3. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    They are all awesome sets in my opinion. However, I just farmed for ranger and got its set.

4. Sepherus96

Sepherus96 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    the guardian set looks amazing and would look nice with the soulborne axe

5. Ashley Eley

Ashley Eley Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    I love necro, moglo”cape”, guardian”sword”, zerk & pirate.

6. Ophidius

Ophidius Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I am not inspired by any of them. There are a couple that are nice, just not nice enough for me to switch my current look.

7. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I recently hit lvl 45 on pirate. I have everything but the guns now. Still haven't tried it on, although I may soon.
    I thought that the moglin ally cape on the legendary moglomancer set was very nice. I wish there were similar items in the other class sets (like parrot for pirate or a skull for necromancer.)

8. I don't really care too much about the sets. Pretty much my main goal will be to rank up every class, but do it mainly through playing daily quests rather than intentionally farming for class ranks, and my main goal will be to get level 50 for mage then work through other classes. Would probably take years that way (as I haven't even reached level 50 on mage yet and that's the first class I've started leveling past rank 10 on), but I really don't feel like repeatedly going through a dungeon or some map and killing monsters over and over again since it's the stale gameplay we've had for almost 7 years now.

9. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I don’t care for the sets only some are worth getting but people whom don’t have high class ranks you’ll be in for a shock there is something going around about possibly you will need certain class ranks to obtain said items like I’ve heard death bow will require ranger class 60 to be able to buy that item but it’s just something I’ve heard could be fake news but I have heard this from more then one person as well.

So glad I am almost class rank 1200.

10. redbirds

redbirds Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    The berserker set is very beautiful, my class oreferred.

Attached Files:

11. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I prefer the paladin to heal and hit