1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Should morphs be able to do emotes?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Setsou, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    wouldn't it be cooler if the morph can do emotes? what do you guys think?

2. Nihilist

Nihilist Elite Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I too enjoy grabbing all the juicy Tf’s that are emote’able .!! Gotta add the pizzazz!!

3. Sepherus96

Sepherus96 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    There are alot of morphs that would make it hilarious so yeah I think so

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think prices of certain forms should be adjusted before considering emotes. Personally, I think if AE's going to sell a form for 4,500 DCs, there ought to be more features, such as emotes or maybe even customization (like being able to customize the armor color of the Armored Red Dragon).

But the real issue with emotes is that it's impractical when it comes to implementation, unless the animator can give animations to not just human-like forms, but also quadrupedal forms. But not all forms share certain characteristics such as having legs or faces; like how do you even add emotes to a floating ship?

5. Ophidius

Ophidius Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    In a perfect world, I would say yes. But as far as practicality is concerned, it would just take to much time and to many resources which I think are better placed in creating new playable content.

6. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I think that all tf's should have emotes. Even make that emote menu change, considering which tf you are using. I have noticed that more pets are interactable now. The special unicorn, cryptodirax, occulox follower and wind-up c.a.t.e. have special animations. I also noticed that the collection pets (like the legion drachus) access the collection menus now.