1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How long you play this game ? :D

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike' started by CoaMan97, Sep 5, 2015.

1. ArtificeJoker

ArtificeJoker Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    8 yrs ago maybe. The old CS games . Just doing Lan games with friends

2. Gothclawz_31

Gothclawz_31 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Since 2006, so that's 13 years worth of playing CS. Copied the game from a dilapidated internet cafe to play it on my Pentium III back then.

3. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I am not very sure, but probably more than 5 years.

4. Haven't played it in a long time; the last Counter-Strike I played, I think, was Counter-Strike 1.6, and it would have been a very long time ago, and I never really got into CS:GO. I just think there is a large library of FPS games that exist today, and even just games in general, that it would be hard to manage playing CS:GO and a bunch of other games, especially when you compare that to the early 2000s when there weren't really a lot of FPS games like Counter-Strike.

5. Ophidius

Ophidius Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I played like crazy on 1.5, started losing intrest when it switched to 1.6 and could never get into to CS:GO. Around the time of 1.6 a lot of other fps games started coming out. When 1.5 was out, it was basically if your playing a FPS you are playing CS. It started changing slowly at first then much more rapidly and now you have multiple choices of AAA title FPS games.