1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What If: Terraria 3D

Discussion in 'Terraria' started by Metaqrion, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Would you play a 3D version of Terraria? For me, it is obvious: I would definitely play it. Slaying Wall of Flesh in 3D would be awesome!

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Possibly. A 3D Terraria would probably feel similar to Minecraft, but with things exclusive to Terraria, so I'm sure it would be a unique experience. And there are more opportunities in three dimensions anyway.

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Agree, 3D-Terraria would be better version of Minecraft, it would lose its uniqueness, but i can imagine Wall of Flesh going toward over entire map, and u cant dodge it or walk around, that would be awesome experience

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah, I think boss battles would probably be the most interesting thing to come out of a 3D Terraria. Minecraft's bosses are nowhere close to Terraria's, but I think it's because of Terraria's 2D style that makes fun boss battles possible.