1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Class Discussion

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, Apr 26, 2017.

Which class do you play?

1. Warrior

112 vote(s)
    48.9%
  2. Mage

68 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. Rogue

51 vote(s)
    22.3%
  4. Guardian

77 vote(s)
    33.6%
  5. Dragon Slayer

25 vote(s)
    10.9%
  6. Paladin

13 vote(s)
    5.7%
  7. Necromancer

21 vote(s)
    9.2%
  8. Pirate

34 vote(s)
    14.8%
  9. Ninja

9 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. Moglomancer

5 vote(s)
    2.2%
  11. Berserker

12 vote(s)
    5.2%
  12. Ranger

4 vote(s)
    1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Rly good for multiple target farming because all of AoE spells, but not good VS single target

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  2. Nilores

Nilores Guest

Credit:
    Got a question, what can ds class be used for (what's it good against ) other than dragons.. I just feel that ranged classes are easier to use in PvP and against bosses such as tengu, ryujin, etc. Also, once you hit thirty other monsters are pretty much the same for every class

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  3. videovillain

videovillain Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Good for bosses with the silence, cross skill, and ult.

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  4. I don't think it's necessarily limited for just dragons. You could use it for most boss battles; usually the combination of Dragonslayer and Necromancer in a boss battle works out well. Also I don't think ranged classes are necessarily OP in PvP; some time ago, they increased the attack range for melee classes to compensate for that issue, so I would say there's some balance for various classes, though not perfect.

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  5. Ophidius

Ophidius Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I mainly us DS.
    DS has huge damage potential and has the utility of silence as a cherry on top. I use the meter to apply bleed and get the armor break bonus on the first skill. Use the ulti and second skill without. And rend (DS crossskill) in one of the best.

I'll use warrior or ranger for lots of little mobs and I use pirate if I want to be lazy.

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  6. I think range classes are generally better for farming smaller monsters. It's so easy to find yourself in a crowded area and miss out on battles because too many players are trying to do the same thing you're doing. Range at least allows you to get a hit early, but it's not the best for long combats. I think the closest thing to a "good range class" is Necromancer, since you can summon a skeleton towards an enemy while doing something else (like targeting another enemy).

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  7. choppagames

choppagames Guest

Credit:
    IMO the best way to farm a lot of mobs is to use pirate for the very high DPS and then using the moglomancer cross skill. If there are many mobs in the area I round them up and then use my cross skill before kiting the group through the ice and attempting to keep them in the ice as much as possible while DPSing the rest of them down with my regular abilities. :devilish:

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  8. BEASTMODE

BEASTMODE Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Me myself I just go warrior or zerk with either moglo or warrior cs...seems to work the best for me

9. Warrior and Berserker require closer range to monsters, and most monsters aren't clustered together. Most of the time, a range class is better, because you're going to deal with monsters that are spread out a lot.

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  10. OrangeAQ3D

OrangeAQ3D BamBam

Credit:
    I usually prefer using mage or any ranged class, as you are able to kite monsters or enemy players ;)

11. Kiting enemies doesn't work as well as it used to. Back when level 15 was the highest level, you used to be able to dodge all of General Gathmor's attacks. But whenever you try kite now, it's impractical.

Like when I battle bosses in Lolosia (in the Red Betty Excusions dungeon), it's extremely difficult to defeat those bosses with just Mage class, partly because of the obnoxious level scaling. I usually just wait for other players to show up or switch to another class that has healing.

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  12. OrangeAQ3D

OrangeAQ3D BamBam

Credit:
    Yeah I recently got back into AQ3D, they nerfed mage, now you need to stand still to cast ult and Lightning, that is lame as heck.. They really done mage wrong with that one... AND, Fireball isn't AoE anymore... Very sad . :(

13. Lightning storm isn't the worst; in fact, it's probably the only good thing about Mage class, even if there's a bit of a nerf, since it can stun monsters and cancel their charged attack. I can barely get by using Mage class mainly because of that attack.

14. Orkun

Orkun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i used to use warrior but ranger and guardian are my favorites now.

15. I use Warrior sometimes, but usually if it involves hitting multiple monsters at the same time. The whirlwind attack is still pretty useful, but it's hard to find a use for it in most cases since monsters tend to be sparsely apart rather than grouped together.

16. Lowcrawl

Lowcrawl Little Spike

Credit:
    I usually go guardian or pirate if need range. But starting to like ranger

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2022
  17. redbirds

redbirds Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I just use the berserker class, for almost everything I do in the game! love this class!!! haha ha

18. redbirds

redbirds Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Berserker is the coolest class in the game, without a doubt! berserkerclassreleased.jpg

19. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    :argue: :argue:
    I can't settle for just one class I love them all lol :juggle2::juggle2::juggle2:

[​IMG]