1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Random teammates or regular teammates?

Discussion in 'Battle Royales' started by Metaqrion, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    The question is clear. Do you prefer random teammates or regular teammates in battle royale games?

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think it would depend. I could see the reason for regular teammates, if you're playing with friends, especially in some contentious tournament, especially with some sort of prize. But in general, I don't think random teammates is that big of a deal; people take games too seriously sometimes that they want to play with the "best of the best", but I think having random teammates tests your ability to adapt.

3. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Random teammates are also good because you meet with new people and they become your regular teammates lol.

4. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    That is true, but I think random teammates will vary based on people's experience. Like sometimes you'll get teammates that are just toxic, but that doesn't necessarily define the whole experience. 99% of the time, random teammates won't be that bad at all, and if there is a bad apple in your team, there's usually a way to block them depending on the game you're playing.

But I think meeting new people is a plus. You get to learn other people's strategy as well because of it.

5. Deku1

Deku1 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    both of them, a lot of time I met new online friends when I played soloq....

6. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Random teammates is generally a great way to meet new friends, especially if you coordinate well with them. Not a bad option, though there are pros and cons with just about anything.

7. gabrielaqw

gabrielaqw Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I can't stand fill squads, voice chat is always weirdos lol