1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Runes of Magic Raises Level Cap to 60

Discussion in 'Game News' started by ogreman, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Runes of Magic Goes Into the Danger Zone

- Upcoming content update raises level cap to 60 and opens new region of the game –

Terrible danger lays hidden in the shadowy depths of the Northern Janost Forest. Terrifying half-breeds – half demon and half dragon – threaten the new region which awaits players in the next content update for Runes of Magic. After overcoming a range of new quests on the search for the root of all evil, adventurers can now reach level 60 – the new maximum level in “Chapter III – The Elder Kingdoms”. The update is due to be available on all live servers in the next few weeks.

Adventurers must also help uncover the mystery of the dragon half-breeds in the ancient conflict between two sworn enemies - the Elves of Jyr’na and the Beastmen of Angren. On one side stand the Degenerated Elves, long since corrupted by a dark energy they had hoped to subdue. On the other side stand the Angren who are fighting for the survival of their people as the Elves are sucking the life power from their homeland – the Northern Janost Forest.

Over 100 quests will lead players through the new region when the next content update arrives, and the players themselves will continue the story of the third chapter. If the challenge is accepted, players will be able to collect experience points to help them achieve their goal of reaching the new level cap of 60.

For more information on the new region “The Northern Janost Forest” please see the official Runes of Magic website at: Runes of Magic - Homepage

2. pototoy

pototoy MMORPGer

Credit:
    woah...:eek: that was a nice update..but i'm scared i have to grind so badly for the level..

hmmmm...btw..i'm just planning to play it..i might give it a try..

3. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It was a good update. How can you say worry about grinding if you have never played rofl?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.