1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

My own game guide: UWO

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by darkmeiser, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkmeiser

darkmeiser Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Uncharted Waters Online
    Guys, can you give me your reaction on the game guide I made? This is the first ever game guide that I created myself with out copying to anyone else except in the game. :D

[​IMG]
    *look at that cat, its so cute...haha

Merchant's Beginners Course
    *Item shops in different towns keep different equipment in stock. When you visit a new town, be sure to see what equipment the item store carries.

Ship Parts Lesson:
    Ship parts are your ship's version of equipment. Just like the one you equip. on your body, there are also different areas on the ship that can be outfitted with certain parts.

There are six types of ship parts: studding nails, cannons, extra armour, special equipment, figureheads, and crests. In this shipyard, you can buy studding nails, cannons, extra armouring, and special equipment.

Sail Maker - deals with studding nails.
    [​IMG]

There are studded nails for fore-and-aft rigs and for square rigs. Each has different effects, but for now all you need to know is that they increase your ship's speed. More studding nails can be fitted onto larger ships the more speed you can acquire.

Carpenter - deals with extra armouring.
    [​IMG]

Reinforcing your ship's armour will help it better withstand attacks. But keep in mind that the thicker the armouring makes for a slower ship. When selecting armouring find the balance that works best for you.
    (*After you talked to him, he will give you a ceddar plating.)

You can check the rest here.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
  2. darkmeiser

Credit:
    ^_^, i forgot to update this guide thread of mine..hehehe

anyways, if anyone of you here played this game maybe this guide will help you understand the game more. :)

Language Guide

3. Julein

Julein Idiocracy At Its Best The Pit

Credit:
    hey hey hey darkmeiser is back, nice guid by the way but could be a little more wordy

4. mikecross666

mikecross666 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    is this a global game right??? but i think it is difficult to play..

5. darkmeiser

Credit:
    @Julein: thanks, that guide is circulating around the forums now..^_^, that's why i decided to share it.

@mikecross666: yup its a global game, at first you'll be confuse on the game but when you get the hang of it you'll enjoy it...hehhehe

btw, i mess up my character on this game..T__T, i was a Yarn Dealer last time and i thought of changing job to a Excavator but then there's this skill that i wanted but you can only get it to the Fisher job. So i thought of changing it for the meantime but the worst thing happen now.....:((, i can't change it back to an Excavator...waaaa, so my job right now is a Fisher..>_>

6. darkmeiser

Credit:
    i haven't been able to post something on the uwo forums this past few days because they are having some problems or error, >_<,gyaaaah...

i wanted to update my capt. logbook there but can't and i found this one entry.
    Anjel's Logbook

hehehe, mine is much more cool, ^_^, i think..im going to post my adventure if i got time..^O^, so many to write but got only little time..

7. darkmeiser

Credit:
    another set of captain's logbook..

Which class to Choose?

that would be a great to read first if you are uncertain of which class you will going to choose in the game.

8. darkmeiser

Credit:
    Shipbuilding

Basic information you need for Shipbuilding.
    Uncharted Waters OL --- production

The basis of common sense】 【Shipbuilding

* Proficiency = (level + shipbuilding shipping total number of days) X8.5 / (Shipbuilding Lv +1) (decimal points rounded down)
    * Can be combined shipbuilding Rating = (shipbuilding LvX5) +9
    * Ship Information
    * Wood selection
    * Shipbuilding experience
    * Laminated Boat
    * Special shipbuilding materials
    o Prices of basic shipbuilding: NPC selling price × 0.6
    o Material changes in the price: (NPC selling price × 0.6) × price coefficient of material
    o Price plus or minus the number of spaces: ((NPC selling price × 0.6) × material price coefficient) × rate of addition and subtraction module
    Assuming 15% increase cabin is × 1.15 (without considering shift change)
    o Adjust artillery: general ship in about 1000 to about 20,000 (all prices are different for each vessel, and no clear understanding to the analysis, it temporarily unable to provide)
    o Floating Price:
    + Ship waiting time (Taiwan made a cover of 8.9 times. Others can be precious or pepper the trip back)
    + To be dissolved when the crew of the ship changes (decrease training and loyalty) and the cost of re-added the sailor
    + Shipbuilding and other craftsman-made training costs and the time when the burning vessel (the second half of the investment cost will be for instructions)
    + Other charges: Banks lead put the saw storage fees, ship at sea waiting for, the required consumption of water, food and cope with loss of the props required for the disaster, physical, sailors casualties, and equipment durability when encountered at lower interest loss
    o Material:
    There are 10 kinds of vessels available materials, except with the speed will affect the durability will also affect the price, and the shipbuilders have to look at the degree level and the regional development can be determined by the material (only a few areas have a lot of material, good material than the shipyard will several times more expensive to sell and, if special materials to before you purchase a small computer to count)
    o Example illustrates: (A set of game content relationship, the actual value will be less with the direct conversion of the value of 1 or 2)
    + NPC to sell the small Arabian boat
    Durability 160, 240 vertical sail, square sail 25, the shipyard price 360000
    Election is made of teak, the teak trim coefficient of 110% of the endurance factor of 105% finishing rate of 160% of the price factor
    + Adjusted for small Arab boat
    Durability 176 (= 160 × 110%), vertical fan 251 (= 240 × 105%), transverse fan 26 (= 25 × 105%)
    Price 345600 (= 360000 × 0.6 × 160%)
    * Adjust the shipping room, gun room
    o Requirements & Concepts
    + Shipbuilding Level 5 (with 4 +1) or more, and can use the ship who can talk with the port boat maker and gun room change the number of crew
    + Both increase and decrease in some of the warehouse will directly affect the number of (a crew member is to reduce the number to increase the number of a warehouse)
    o Formula
    + Boat Room (crew): The minimum number of crew members the basic value × 120% ~ 150% change between
    Minimum value: the minimum required number of × 120% crew
    The maximum value: the number of × 150% of basic crew
    + Gun Room: basic values at 50% ~ 150% change between
    The maximum value: 50% of the basic values
    Minimum value: 150% of basic value
    o For example: Business cover round sailing
    NPC selling value: Ship Room 70, Room 30 guns, storage 580, the minimum required number of 45 crew members
    + Adjustment of the minimum crew: 45 × 120% = 54 the boat room 54, room 30 guns, storage 596
    The crew to adjust the maximum: 70 × 150% = 105, Room 105, the boat, gun chamber 30, storage 545
    + Gun Room adjusting the minimum: 30 × 50% = 15 vessels Room 70, Room 15 guns, storage 595
    Gun room to adjust the maximum: 30 × 150% = 45 vessels Room 70, Room 45 guns, storage 565
    + At the same time adjustment of the minimum
    Adjustment of the minimum crew: 45 × 120% = 54 people
    Gun Room adjusting the minimum: 30 × 50% = 15
    Boat Room 54, Room 15 guns, storage 610

9. darkmeiser

Credit:
    Captain Logbook 3
    Day in the life of Maritime

December 26, 1494
    While in my mind, adventuring is my main calling, like any loyal and passionate citizen of my nation, I do my part by partaking in the Maritime activities of my country. Pirates are everywhere on the open seas, along coastal waters and vibrant throughout the world. Traveling even for an experienced captain can be perilous for one never knows when they might strike and being prepared to protect yourself and your cargo is a requirement for any salty dog wishing to ply the oceans of the world.

The first and foremost skill I found to be useful to me was learning the art of Gunnery. Knowing and using one’s cannons in a capable and effective manner can be the meaning between survival and getting sunk and pillaged. I learned during my time at the Academy the various methods and types of shot available to me which lead to my choices of armaments. I enjoy using my distance cannons to manoeuvre around fighting off and sinking pirates, I also am well pleased using incendiary shot to light up my enemies and create chaos for them. Planning and executing my ships turns in combat allows me to place critical shots on my enemy’s bow and stern for even more effective damage, which is always pleasant.

[​IMG]

more..

10. darkmeiser

Credit:
    Captain Logbook 3
    Day in the life of Maritime

December 26, 1494
    While in my mind, adventuring is my main calling, like any loyal and passionate citizen of my nation, I do my part by partaking in the Maritime activities of my country. Pirates are everywhere on the open seas, along coastal waters and vibrant throughout the world. Traveling even for an experienced captain can be perilous for one never knows when they might strike and being prepared to protect yourself and your cargo is a requirement for any salty dog wishing to ply the oceans of the world.

The first and foremost skill I found to be useful to me was learning the art of Gunnery. Knowing and using one’s cannons in a capable and effective manner can be the meaning between survival and getting sunk and pillaged. I learned during my time at the Academy the various methods and types of shot available to me which lead to my choices of armaments. I enjoy using my distance cannons to manoeuvre around fighting off and sinking pirates, I also am well pleased using incendiary shot to light up my enemies and create chaos for them. Planning and executing my ships turns in combat allows me to place critical shots on my enemy’s bow and stern for even more effective damage, which is always pleasant.

[​IMG]

more..

11. ads1551

ads1551 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Good Job with that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.