1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in Travian.us is very annoying.

Discussion in 'MMORTS and Strategy Games' started by ice grim reaper, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ice grim reaper

ice grim reaper Brute

Credit:
    Travian.us:: Forum

You have to sign in to see this.

This is the Travian US forums.You expect it to be friendly and kind,but then the forum is a flaming site.I was discussing about a alliance called AXE who failed to take a World Wonder.But a guy name Erik says I'm stupid for saying AXE doesn't have a WW.I tried to explain why AXE doesn't have a WW,but the guys wouldn't listen.

This is the everyday life in the MMORTS Travian in the US version forums.THe mods and staffs are slacking off and flaming.

What do you think about the forum,good or bad???

2. ice grim reaper

ice grim reaper Brute

Credit:
    Also the mods and staffs aren't doing their jobs properly,there's swearing and spamming in the Travian US forums.

Compare the Gameogre forums to the Travian US forums,you have to sign in their forums first.

3. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    we have good mods here on go:D

4. ice grim reaper

ice grim reaper Brute

Credit:
    Yup, I quit posting on their forums since they will insult me over and over again. And I readed some thread in the Travian Us Forum about why they play Travian and not some other internet browser RTS game. They really forgot to tell about the battle system of Travian which is just the army that has the biggest attack points wins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.