1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Your RuneScape Questions Answered - Updated

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Aaddron, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Many of you will have read my newspost last week, in which I outlined our vision for the future of RuneScape, and also invited your questions. Well, the response has been absolutely awesome; in fact we’ve actually been a little taken aback! There have been nearly ten thousand questions posted or emailed by you, our players, and it’s become pretty obvious that we’re going to need to answer a lot more than we originally planned.

A lot of the questions concern areas in which I’m not the best person to reply, to be quite honest. So what we’ve done is split them up, with me answering a selection of appropriate questions today, and my esteemed colleagues answering further questions over the next few weeks.

A big thank you to everyone that took the time to post a question on the forum or email it in - your feedback and interest in RuneScape are much appreciated, and we hope you will all continue to enjoy playing the game for a long time to come. So without further ado, here is the first batch of answers from yours truly :)

Have fun!

Mod MMG
    Jagex CEO

The first batch of answers is too big to include in this news post, so can instead be found on the forums. CLICK HERE.

2. Rune4maple

Rune4maple BamBam

Credit:
    I got a request for you aaddron, you obviously got some sort of conections through RuneScape and Jagex, am I right. Well since I wasn't presant at the Q&A or whatever, would you possibly inform your boss (or whatever) that some of the players don't prefer the graphics update that was put in some time ago. Remember I don't know if this was already addressed at Q&A but I would like to know if they can do anything about it or something.(i don't mean to be a burden)

3. Rune4maple

Rune4maple BamBam

Credit:
    My mistake, I had not scrolled down to see your CEO (or whatever) talking about the future of RuneScape. I apologize.

4. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Yeah, we should start linking the page or giving some credit or something. I can see how it could throw people off. o_O

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    He did give credit and posted a link but, yea, I do see your point. Might be a good idea to give a quick note about what it is in the very beginning for some of these.

6. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I give credit in ALL the threads if it's provided in the article... hence leaving the name of who wrote it. Out of the almost year I've done this two people have actually gotten confused... hardly something to worry about, never the less there is now a sticky for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.