1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How to Get WoW Camel Mounts

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by hack10, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    As a kind of newly debuted mount in Cataclysm, camel mounts have been widely favored by lots of players with their special and cute appearance. But many WoWers have no idea how to get a camel mount. Actually, it's not difficult. Here, I'll share you some tips.

1. Reputation

When your Ramakahen reputation reaches Worship, you can buy "Reins of Brown Riding Camel" or "Reins of the Tan Riding Camel" from Blacksmith Abasi (Ramkahen Quartermaster) in Uldum.

It should be noted that you won’t be able to see and buy camel mounts on the purchasable item list of Blacksmith Abasi till your reputation reaches Worship. So, wear your Tabard of Ramkahen and go to level your reputation now.

2. Rare Camel

Have no interest in Brown and Tan camels. There is a Grey one, but it's harder to get it.

Scattered around Uldum are small click-able camel statues called "Mysterious Camel Figurine"

For 5% chance after you click on the statues, you will get teleported to the Steam Pools, which, if you havent gone exploring yet, are located on a plateau in the south eastern part of Feralas. Once you swim out of the water you will see lots of docile, but kill-able (wont fight back) camels that don't drop anything. You will also see Dormus.

You will get a debuff that is called "Dormus rage" for 20 mins and you have to kill Dormus in-time otherwise you will lose the chance to get the camel! Dormus has about 250k HP but very poor attack, it's easy to kill especially for Druid and Hunter!

And for 95% chance you won't be teleported to Dormus. . When the Mysterious Camel Figurine doesn't teleport you to the Secret Camel Level it turns into dust which is lootable and sells for around 25 gold.

Wish you good luck guys!

2. origarti

origarti Little Spike

Credit:
    Finally I no how

3. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Who wants to ride a camel????

4. ssakiya

ssakiya Little Spike

Credit:
    thank you for the tip...i'll be riding a camel so soon.. =)

5. Brochador

Brochador BamBam

Credit:
    I've been trying to get the rare camel myself, but I'm not going to ride it, ill just let it collect dust. Their run animations are so weird for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.