1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

its about the hating to 1 skill =\

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by cool buckey, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cool buckey

cool buckey Club Swinger

Credit:
    I hate how we have to stand around shouting, "Need f19!", "hosting f1-f20 rush!" and then quickly try and right-click the invite before it rushes past on the chat box. Rather than standing around and shouting, wouldn't it be better if we were actually Dungeoneering and gaining XP? So, I suggest creating a lobby like Arcanists on FunOrb where people select the options, and then sit back and wait for the system to match them up with other people that selected the same options. An invite button will allow the host to type in anybody's name to invite them, much like the way you invite people to play games with you on Xbox.

Another thing that really annoys me is when people leave, it becomes impossible to solve the dungeon in most cases. The dungeon should dynamically update when somebody leaves. I don't have 105 woodcutting and the guy that had 99 woodcutting and the guy that had the Herblore level to make the potion for it are gone. Why am I then stuck with a level 105 woodcutting door?

Finally, I'd get rid of the complicated prestige and resetting system and replace it with a simpler newb-friendly system. You do Dungeoneering, you level up. Simple.:sleeping::gossip:

So, what do you dislike about Dungeoneering? What would you change?

copyright to zybez site which is the greatest runescape guide and explanation:rolleyes5:
    btw im 77 dung in my runescape acc and i tried to 85 dung but its impossible im never doin it again! :mad:

2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Please keep Runescape related posts in the Runescape section.

Also go easy on the advertising of another site. I know its a fansite but we do have our own Runescape lair on Gameogre. So instead of encouraging our members to go to another site, why not contribute to what we have here :)

3. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    in my opinion...level your skills.....can't stress that enough.

the "skill" is made for pepl with 94+ everything so deal with it.

why i hate this "skill" is because your pretty much forced to work with other people to gain a lot of EXP =/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
  4. benjaminhehe

benjaminhehe Club Swinger

Credit:
    Dungeoneering has it's bad and it's good. Dungeoneering is an interactive skill, most of the other skills are like single player based. Runescape is a MMORPG, a role-playing game. If you can't work with other players, well then go play a shooter game or something. Bad thing about Dungeoneering is people leave the party all the time. One large dungeon can be so long, that people have to live their lifes have to logout. Another bad thing is joining a party. Really, there aren't many people that are doing the same dungeon level, it's tough finding the perfect candidate. If your teammate is high leveled, it's going to cost you dearly because the monsters hit higher than usual. If your teammate is low leveled, he/she might not be able to help you that much, and he's going to suffer too. So yes, dungeoneering is both good and bad. You either say the glass is half-full, or half-empty. Cheers!

Benj

5. Drama

Credit:
    dungeoneering is bad then it gets to worse then its dreadful then when u do it again its usually much better.

the reason is because once u reach a threshold of around 90 it is much easier to get experience/tokens. once you hit 100 then it is even better because u get 3 items bound (preferably shadow silk hood, primal platebody, and primal battle axe)

besides. pepl at 120 dung can spend a day and basically get a chaotic weapon lol.

another bonus....after 120 dung this skill becomes extremely easy to get to 200M exp. most people who have 120 have this as a goal today I would say :p

EDIT: BTW they do have a lobby function of which you are speaking of. nobody uses it. the big rooms that "match up players" are never used because it sucks basically.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
  6. srk07dragon

srk07dragon BamBam

Credit:
    dogeoneering is kinda good as u gain acess to resource dongeons which are really helpful,wat eva be it mining,hill gaints etc!! so i give a thumbs up for dongeoneering1!

7. rasse1221

rasse1221 BamBam

Credit:
    I think dungeoneering is good, but I haven't reached higher level than 30, so it hasn't got boring yet too. But, one thing they need to do is to make a more complex option chooser when you are in teams, for example cb level, skills levels and so on... And players WILL have to go through the requirements step for step. And, if you don't meet the requirements, the you don't get into the group. Sounds easy to my ears but is probably not.

8. Drama

Credit:
    THIS SKILL HAS NOW BEEN FIXED WITH YOUR "PROBLEM"

The problem about the floor shouting has been fixed. you can now do any frost, abandoned (2), warped, or occult floor with another person/group.

EX: if you want to do f1. someone else wants to do f3.

you have done f3 but need to do f1

you can do f3 with the person and fill in the spot for f1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.