1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this game RAPPELZ(PH)

Discussion in 'Ogre's Online Game Lunch' started by eripmav08, Mar 3, 2011.

1. eripmav08

eripmav08 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    hey.....this game called rappelz especialy the rappelz(philippines)....they are having a x2 exp and drop rate by now...i know this might sound crazy but they do really have cheap items..and on their event they are giving consolation prizes and permanent items:eek:. I've been playing this game for a week or two and it never fails to excite me...one thing i will tell you is that they rappelz.... :beatnik2:

finally i found rappelz(PH)....and what is great is that you can sandbox it......so it means you can have your own party on dungeons.......you can make a healer then a damage dealer lol....ahahahaha i tried it so many times and i didn't even crash even though my graphics option are at it's highest ahahaha

wiw....I just recenlt found out that rappelz is 3-4 years now on the on-line gaming market....what could be their secret??? and why they are still operating...inspite of long years....could this mean that rappelz do still have avid and loyal players......and guest what rappelz(ph) is getting back to the game....ahahahaha.....with PH players and International players they are arising other rappelz:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
  2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Can you please stop making new threads about Rappelz. Its wonderful you have found a game you like so much however you can keep all your comments about it to 1 thread especially when your just saying the same thing about it over and over. :)

If you have some very important news or ground breaking info then feel free to start a new thread about something like that. However just making threads over and over to say you like a game is just spam.

3. eripmav08

Credit:
    is that what you call the same????for me it isn't XD.........

4. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Yes its what I call the same, If you have some very important news or ground breaking info then feel free to start a new thread about something like that. :)

Otherwise you can make posts in this same thread if you want to just say something about rapplez like your previous posts.

5. eripmav08

Credit:
    w8t.....i think this forum does not say anything about that kind.......forum is made for your views to be express....

6. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Noone is saying you cant post your opinion, Im saying if your talking about the same game i.e. Rappelz then unless its important news or some big event then keep it to the same thread. You can make all the posts you want about Rappelz right here in your own thread about Rappelz.

Then if you have really important news or some big event dealing with Rappelz then you can make a new thread about it. You dont need to make several threads about the same game when everything you have to say about it can go into 1 thread or even 1 post.

7. eripmav08

Credit:
    why???? does this forum say limit your thread only to certain numbers????

8. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    because when you are making numerous threads about the same thing and none of them contain important information or purpose and can easily all go into 1 thread then its considered spam. And yes spam is against the forum rules.

Once again and this is the end of this discussion, you can make all the posts you want about Rappelz right here in your own thread. Noone is stopping you from talking about Rappelz or making posts about Rappelz. But unless its new news, important news, big events, or an actual purpose to the new thread like a showdown or debate(http://www.gameogre.com/forums/mmo-industry-debates/), then you need to keep it all to 1 thread unless you are responding to someone's else thread and your post about Rappelz is relevant to their topic as well.

If you want to get people talking about rappelz more why dont you start a showdown thread for Rappelz in the showdown section(http://www.gameogre.com/forums/online-game-battles/), or see if rappelz is a good suggestion for anyone in the MMO request section(http://www.gameogre.com/forums/mmo-requests/) and tell them about the game there if it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
  9. eripmav08

Credit:
    Rappelz MYSG & PH MERGE???

I've been hearing this issue at RappelzPH and they are saying that in no time MYSG & PH will merge their servers....Does this mean more players and more ENEMIES???o_O

-need your opinion about server merging...

10. jstr08

jstr08 MMORPGer

Credit:
    Expectation for a Guild....

Try playing Rappelz PH they have a nice guild system in their game.. and every week they are doing their guild wars to see whose the best..

:)

11. dantabletennis

dantabletennis Ogre Sheriff The Pit

Credit:
    Not that amazed, got boring after a while!:)

12. jstr08

jstr08 MMORPGer

Credit:
    EXP and Drop Rates Invasion!

Heyyy Rappelianz,

This is it.. haha a X1.5 Exp mod and drop rate!
    From Mar 31, 2011 (12:00 NN) – April 7, 2011 (10:00 AM)

Lets grab it... its one week yeah...
    :)

Rappelz Online Philippines

13. jstr08

jstr08 MMORPGer

Credit:
    Rappelz PH is a very fast game! I managed to reach to 40 in 1 day.

Many online games is hard to gain level, but in Rappelz PH in just 1 Day you can reach up to lvl 40...
    In Addition, they were giving Bonus items if you continue playing... thats what i want in an online games...

and they open many events for their players, for more info guys visit this...

Rappelz Online Philippines

:idea3: