1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MMO Virgin

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Sidhe, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidhe

Sidhe Little Spike

Credit:
    Sorry if theres already a topic like this, feel free to axe this one ^^

Well actually i am completely new to the world of MMO but i always was curious about it, though i'm pretty sure i dont understand it very well. buuuut i'm game and i'd like to know which free MMORPG is the best place to start if youre a complete and utter newb. Something not too complicated please ^^
    Any suggestions? Ah and something that youve tried, i'd like personal opinions ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
  2. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  3. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Die2Nite.com : THE Zombie Survival Game! (Look for username ROFLHead...that's me!)
    http://kingdomofloathing.com (Look for QuinnRi)

Both are great MMOs that are accessible in your web browser :)

Welcome to GO...we are always happy to see new faces. If you have any questions or anything just ask. And as Webber said the MMO Requests forum is a great place to ask if you want a specific type/genre of MMO. :)

4. Vocal

Vocal サーベル 青 The Pit

Credit:
    start out a small and easy game.
    Adventure Quest Worlds
    it may not be the best game of the world but it has an general idea of point and click.
    After playing for some hours or till you feel comfortable.Start exploring in gameogre directory and see something you like.
    You could also go ask in mmo request section webber mention.

5. Sidhe

Sidhe Little Spike

Credit:
    @ Webber hmmm Guild wars look interesting as hell XD I've seen it in so many ads, didnt realise it was free tho :3 domo, ah i'm still far from requesting any games, i'm happy with the very long list OG provided, thank you!

@ quinn awww, so i'll at least know one person if i join those games lol thank you ^^ Die2nite looks great, the bloodier the better i say <3

@ Vocal I think thats what i'll do before starting on anything, kinda looking for an introductry game, perfect <3 thank you so much Vocal!

6. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  7. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If you prefer strategy, you can always play a DotA game ie League of Legends.

8. Sidhe

Sidhe Little Spike

Credit:
    @ webber domo :3

@ Joker i do like strategy, very much so, but kinda have always played those types of games on the PS and xbox. wanted to try something new, but i was wondering, do MMORPG strategy games differ from platform strategy games? or just no difference?

9. Politicaldisaster

Politicaldisaster Ogre Newling

Credit:
    @ Vocal Or any of the Perfect world games in general, Like Jade Dynasty or Forsaken world work out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.